49- Hayley vs Eva Marie

I'm getting ready for my match against Eva Marie tonight on Smackdown and Sarona comes with me. Stephanie wants Sarona to be out there during my match tonight to see how the crowd will like it. I don't mind. If I had to choose it would be Sarona. I feel safe when Sarona is with me. Sarona and I are basically sisters. She's like family to me. So Sarona is ready in her gear for tonight. I give her a hug and my music goes off.

I run down the ramp and everyone cheers. I slide into the ring and the crowd howls with me. I smile and Eva Marie's music goes off. I see her get in the ring as I'm on the outside. I get in and I nod slightly at her. She smiles and the ref rings the bell. We lock up and Eva tosses me across the ring. I wince as my back hits the turnbuckle. I get up and we lock up again. She tosses me into the turnbuckle again and I land upside down. I groan and Eva Marie goes to jump down on me but I move.

Tamina's music goes off and I look towards the stage and see her walking down. Eva takes advantage and tries to pin me. I kick out and nip up. Eva grabs my hair and she tosses me down on the mat. I get up and slap her. We are supposed to actually slap each other. I look at her and she slaps me back. I feel my lip split. I see Tamina talking with JBL, Michael Cole, and Jerry Lawler. I slap Eva and she slowly recovers. I do a backflip and have my legs wrapped around her neck. I flip her and she lands on her back. I spit blood out and go to the top rope and do a five star frog splash. I pin Eva and she kicks out.

I am about to get on the top rope when the arena goes black. I'm so confused. Then I hear Bray Wyatt and turn towards the titantron. I see Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Bray is smiling. Then Eve comes into view. I hear Tamina get in the ring next to me. I am really confused.

Eve says,"I am not going to stand by while a little girl holds the Divas Title. That title is mine. I have made new friends to be sure that I get it back."

I feel Tamina next to me stiffen. I place a hand on her arm to calm her.

Eve says,"I can't wait to see you broken at my feet with your career over and me holding MY title."

I stay perfectly still.

Bray says,"I hope to see how good you are Hayley. Follow the Buzzards."

Bray starts laughing and everything goes black. I see Eva Marie looking angry. I look at Tamina and Eva. I nod and they understand. Tamina has my title and I run up the ramp to backstage. I feel cameramen behind me. I'm not running to Joe and the rest of the Shield but they find me. I run towards the Divas locker room. Eve is there and I growl low. I run and jump on top of her making her go down.

I start punching her but she gets her legs under my stomach and launches me. I flip in the air and land in a crouch sliding back. I flip my head back to get my hair out of my face. I see The Wyatts standing behind Eve. I feel The Shield around me. I feel my lip bleeding still and I spit blood at Eve. She sneers at me and I run at her. Next thing I know, I'm being launched into the wall. I groan in pain I look up and see Erick and Luke standing in front of Eve. I get up and am about to run at Erick and Luke when Stephanie comes running in. I lean against Joe and he wraps his arms around me and holds me protectively. Stephanie tells Joe to take me to the doctor. Seth and Dean follow behind us as Joe carries me to the doctor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for making y'all wait so long but I couldn't get Wi-Fi for a couple days. Thank you all so much for getting this over 15 thousand. You have this almost 16 thousand. I don't know what to say. I love writing this story. A friend of mine wants this to be a best seller. He has a lot of faith in me. I hope I do get published. Y'all are amazing and awesome people. I love my fans. You don't know how surprised I am to see this story has gone this far. I didn't know if I was any good, but you all have proved to me that I am. I'm so happy. I want to make my friend Tyler Logan proud. I hope to be published someday hopefully soon.