20- The Red Arrow Club

We walk into The Red Arrow Club and it's already booming. I see Fandango and Summer Rae. There are people on the dance floor. People in booths and people at the bar. My cousin is at the bar mixing drinks. I go towards the V.I.P. booth and they let us in and we tell them to not let anyone pass unless we know them. They nod and we go and sit all along the couch. Joe pulls me onto his lap and I kiss him. He kisses me back and I smile. We pull away and I see my cousin head to the dj and I see her point to us and I smile.

The song that plays next brings tears to my eyes. Waterfalls by TLC. I haven't listened to them since before I moved out to California after I graduated from college. I used to listen to TLC with my mother as we cleaned, baked, and just sat talking with it the background when I was growing up. I look at Ruby and she nods with tears in her eyes. I get up and Joe follows. I take his hand and walk onto the dance floor. I lay my head on his chest midsection area and he takes my right hand in his and puts his other hand on the small of my back. We start swaying slowly. I let the memories of my mother come and I smile. I feel a breeze go past me as if I was being hugged by my mom. I gasp softly and turn around and there's no one behind me.

I smile and say quietly, "Thanks mom."

I turn and go back to dancing with Joe. He looks down at me and I smile up at him.

I say, "This is the group of girls who I used to listen to with my mom."

Joe says, "I understand the tears now."

I smile and the next song is Keke Palmer Dance Alone. I grab Fandango and Summer Rae. I tell the DJ to pause the song. He does and I smile at Summer.

She smiles and I say, "Dance off. Right here. Right now."

She says, "Sure."

I look at Nattie and she is glaring at Summer. I wink at her and she smiles. I quickly put some leggings on and tell the DJ to start the song over and Fandango and Joe come to me. Summer sits and watches. The DJ starts playing and I start dancing. Trinity and Ariane join me. I start busting out my break dance moves and Summer smiles. The song ends and I tell the DJ to restart it for Summer. I sit and watch her. She's doing the cha to this song. I hide my laughter by drinking some water my cousin brought me. I see Trinity looking horrified by Summer's dancing. I see Nattie laughing her ass off at Summer. The song ends and Fandango comes to me and kneels.

I laugh and says,"I guess I won. Good job Summer. Need help just ask."

Fandango gets up and goes back with Summer to their booth. I high five Trinity and we head to the bar. I tell my cousin six beers, 5 margaritas, and 12 shots of vodka. Trinity grabs the trays of beers and I grab the tray of margaritas and shots. We head back and we all grab a shot glass and take the shot. I hand the beers out and wait to take mine as I hand the girls their margaritas. I see Vinny going for the "extra" beer but I grab it. I take a swig and the guys seem surprised.

I ask, "What?"

TJ says, "It's just the girls usually order margaritas."

I says,"I may be a girl but I like beer better than wine and I'd choose it over margaritas any day."

Joe laughs and I take another swig of my beer and I look over at Ruby and feel my beer slip out of my hand. Everyone looks at me and I see Ruby kiss him.

I say, "Joe, TJ, he's here."

Everyone looks to where I am pointing and TJ and Joe stand up and stand in front of me. Everyone asks who that is.

Joe spats, "Eric."

Everyone gets up and gets in two protective circles around me. Trinity and Jon stand with me and I feel myself start shaking. I see Fandango and Summer come over. Joe tells them what happened and they stand with us.

I says,"I need to go to Maui. I'm safe in Maui."

I grip Jon's forearm and say, "Get me to Maui. Samoa I don't care! Get me out of here with everyone in one piece."

Jon winces slightly as my grip tightens.

He says,"I."

He tells everyone what we're going to do and they all agree. I don't know where we are headed be it Maui or Samoa as long as I am out of here. We all head out the back and get in our cars. Joe drives and I am with Trinity in the back as she holds me while I'm shaking from fear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow had a bit of writer's block with this chapter. But thanks for getting this over 2K in views lovelies.