54- You're Suspended!

I land in the splits when I come down. Bray is on the floor unconscious. I crawl to Joe and see that he is bleeding from his nose. I rip Bray's top shirt off and start squeezing Joe's nose. Joe roars in pain and I tell him to hold it to his nose. He does and Seth and Dean get him up. I run and jump into the Impala. Thankfully my stomach didn't hurt. I check and don't see any blood. I drive to where they are. He gets in and I peel out of the arena. I drive a little over the speed limit to the hospital. We arrive and I help Joe. I guide him and we go inside.

The doctor takes us in and he does X-Rays on Joe's nose. He tells us that he has to set his nose otherwise it will heal crooked. Joe nods and I leave and wait outside. I hear a huge crack and he Joe roar in pain. After about an hour, Joe comes out with his nose bandaged. I run to him and collide with him. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me.

I look at him and joke, "So the promo..."

He looks at me like I am crazy and I wink. He chuckles and shakes his head. We leave and head back to the arena. We pull in and I see all our friends laughing. I look at Joe questioningly and he shrugs his shoulders. We walk over and I grab TJ.

I ask, "What's so funny?"

He says, "Just wait."

Stephanie comes out and Bray Wyatt follows. She pushes him away from her towards the door.

She says, "You're suspended!"

I hide my smile behind my hand. Bray leaves and I break out laughing. Stephanie comes over and looks at Joe's nose. She asks how long it will take to heal and I tell her up to a month and a half tops. She nods and tells us to go rest. I grab my phone and order 4 large pizzas from Straw Hat. We're in Phillip's hometown of Chicago. We head to the bus and get inside. The pizza comes and we get ready to sit, eat, and watch Arrow. Our bus door opens and all our friends come in. TJ, Dolph, and Mike brought beer. I cheer and so does Joe.

I say, "We will drink after we all watch Arrow. I don't feel like being drunk or buzzed while watching it. I've been waiting for this show to premiere for a while. No one drinks."

Everyone laughs and agrees. I call up Straw Hat and order more pizzas. They come and we sit down and start to watch the Arrow pilot. I can't believe how awesome the pilot is and it's only ten minutes in. So I looked up who plays Oliver Queen and it's Stephen Amell. He is awesome. I wonder if I can persuade Stephanie to have him be a guest co-host. I'm going to try to have her have him when I come back from my injury.

So Oliver has his bow brought back to Starling City with him. He gets abducted by these guys in masks and they nearly get away but Oliver kills them. It's awesome. I love it. Then there's Tommy and Laurel. That relationship will not last. The pilot ends and I am surprised. They show a preview for next week's episode and I can't wait. I'm jumping up and down slightly in anticipation. Mike cracks open a beer and we pass it down till we all have a beer.

I ask, "Did I ever tell you guys I lived in Jersey?"

They all shake their heads and I say in my accent, "So Mikey muscles what's happening."

He laughs and I say without my accent, "Sometimes I can sound like Mark Wahlberg."

Joe looks scared and I say, "I meant in the accent kind of way."

Everyone laughs and we have a great time. Nattie and I pick some songs to put on as background music. All in all, the night was awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------

/N

Well that's fun. Thanks for getting this almost to 19K everyone.