14

Chapter Fourteen

Beyonce's POV

I sat on the couch with my knees up to my chest. After the minute from leaving her house, she caught up with me and I was forced to go back inside.

When she's mad, her voice gets all demanding and it scares me so I listened.

I don't need anything else happening to me anyway but bad luck always seem to find me.

I made her angry and I feel bad because she's been nothing but good to me.

Sleeping on the couch made me feel lonely and I started to miss her.

I walked into her room and she was smoking and writing in her composition notebook. I guess the ganja calmed her down because she was so pissed with me at first.

"Nika can I come in?"

She shrugged without say anything. I slowly walked into her room and crawled into her bed.

"I'm sorry," I spoke while nudging her.

She looked ahead at the TV while smoking from her joint. There was still silence.

"I don't know where I would be without you. Probably still in jail, you know?   I owe you."

I kissed her neck and I know it was her sweet-spot because she tried to hide the smirk on her face.

I frowned. "Please talk to me."

"I've been up ... literally all day worrying about you, tryna get you out of  -"

I grabbed her hand.
"and I can't thank you enough."

"I was serious when I said I love you Bey and I don't use that word often," she said finally looking at me.

I slightly smiled. "I know and I love you too."

"I can't have two people I love both locked up so stop tryna make shit harder for yourself. We gotta figure this out."

"But I'm the person who gets treated like crap and end up guilty. It's not fair," I said while pointing to myself.

"Like I said, its life. Bad things happen to good people."

"You think Ima good person?"

"Deep inside that big ass head of yours, yea," she said.

I giggled while playfully pushing her and she pulled me into her embrace.

"Don't worry. I got you, okay?" She promised.

"Yea, okay" I responded below a whisper.

She lifted my chin. "Now what are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and not listening to you... daddy." I added on the last word.

"Mhm. I forgive you."

She pecked my lips a couple of times which turned into us making out.

I really wish we were together but I'm no longer going to bring it up, until she's ready.

"I can't help to take blame for this too. I did tell
you to go after them next time they do some shit."

"I don't regret what I did. I regret getting caught," I said.

Onika looked at me with a grin on her face. "Bad Bitch Bey."

I giggled. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her.