6

Six

•Onika's POV•

It is so hard trying to keep my damn composure with Beyoncé next to me. My thoughts trailed off thinking how great it would be with me in between her legs.

Her boobs were sitting up perfectly in an olive, green bodysuit and the skirt made her look twice as thick.

I need to control myself tonight.

She looked over at me and I was still looking at her chest.

"Is it really too much?" She asked placing her hands over her boobs.

"Um, no. My bad," I apologized while snapping out of the zone I was in.

🎶 "You used to call me on my cell phone. Late night when you need my love. Call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
And I know when that hotline bling"🎶

We walked into the party and almost everyone from our school was here. The house was packed.

Beyoncé held my hand tighter when I started moving through the crowd. I noticed she came to a stop but I didn't know why.

"What's wrong?" I asked through the loud music.

She came close to me and whispered in my ear. I'm pretty sure my panties are soaked now.

"Can we go another way Nika? Please," she begged.

"Why?"

"Krystal and her friends look like they're about to start mess with me any second now."

I looked over and she was right. Krystal is known for fighting but I'll be damned if she try something with Bey.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't mind her."

"Bu-"

"She won't lay a hand on you. Iight?" I reassured.

"Yo Nic!" Someone called.

It was TJ. We greeted one another and did a little hand shake.

"When you get here?"

"Not too long ago," I answered.

"Hey sexy," TJ joke around with Beyoncé while licking his lips.

She giggled. "Hey."

He looked down at us holding hands and looked back up at me. He shot me a smirk and I rolled my eyes. It reminded me of the bet we made and honestly, I forgot all about it.

As much as I want to tell him to forget it, I'm not. That's going to make me look like I caught feelings for her and everyone knows Onika never catch feelings.  Hopefully it passes his mind.

• Beyoncé POV •

I followed Onika into the back room where it was lesser people. I'm glad that we were far away from Krystal. I don't know why she hates me so much but she honestly scares me.

Onika took a seat on the black futon and started to roll up a blunt.

I watched her take a couple of puffs from the joint.

I admired how beautiful she was. Never in my life have I been attracted to a girl until now.

"So how long have you been rapping?" I asked her.

She chuckled. "How do you know I rap?"

"I heard you outside at the store that night. You sounded really good."

"Oh I was just doing that you know .. for fun," she answered while shrugging her shoulders.

"It looked like you were pretty passionate about it to me."