32

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

There she was. I was finally seeing the love of my life again but with some one else. Once Bey noticed me, I watched her body shake in disbelief  while we could not take our eyes off of each other. I was actually nervous inside too. While in jail, I had everything planned for when surprising her but I should have took in account that she was going to be occupied, I was going to get Kelly for not telling me about this girl. She still knows how to piss me off.

"Onika?"

"Yes," I replied trying not to smile. I was feeling so many emotions at all the same time. I was confused on how to react so I did the right thing and kept my composure. In all honesty, I wanted to fight her and especially the other heffer but I also wanted to hug, kiss, and never let her go.

She already told me that she was seeing other people so I couldn't get mad no matter how much I wanted to.

She was more beautiful than the last time I seen her. The more she aged, the better she looked and I didn't understand it. Thinking about the time I spent with her in New York, Bey had matured. My heart warmed seeing her like this. I was proud of her but I noticed she had a little pimp in her now.

Before they saw me, I observed how the girl looked and held Bey. She had the girl wrapped around her little finger.

I watched Bey release from the girl who apparently did not want to let her go for the life of her.

"Oh my God."

Bey covered her mouth as her eyes watered up. I couldn't help but smile at her with opened arms, signaling her to come to me. Bey ended up pushing the shitty girl out of the way and ran into my embrace. My feet came up off the floor as she picked me up with all of her strength.

"Put me down BB ," I giggled.

"Wow," the girl said appalled by Beyoncé's sudden movement.

"It's you. Jesus - what are you doing here? How?" She asked frantic. Her hands roamed all over my face and body, not believing that I was actually present.

"To wish you a happy birthday but I see it was a mistake."

"No... no it's not a mistake," she repeated placing the palm of her hands on the side of my cheeks.

"It's not?" With perked lips, my eyes reverted back to the girl. Bey glanced at her for a second but her attention was back on me. She is so rude.

"Farrah," the girl reached her hand out to me.

I folded my arms, rejecting the hand shake. I wasn't going to shake her hand when seconds later her tongue was down Bey's throat. I already didn't like her first sight.

However, she was very pretty and had a cute little swag about her but was messing with the wrong girl.

"Nicki," I replied.