33

Onika's POV

After knowing that TJ was here at Bey's doorstep, I immediately wanted to beat his ass. Without even thinking, I was going to get that piece of shit if it was the last thing I do.

I overheard Bey calling my name and making her way into the bedroom.

I tied up my hair into a bun and put on my running sneakers.

"What is going on? Are you okay?" Bey asked worried, coming through the bed room door.

"Why didn't you tell me he was here?"

"I guess because I was so happy to see you, I kind of forgot," she answered truthfully.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me from head to toe.

"Why the hell do you have on brass knuckles? Take them off," she ordered.

"I'm going to beat his ass," I replied while fisting the other palm of my hand, beginning to pace back and forth.

"Take those off and tell me what the hell is going on right now."

I only partially listened to her and took off my weapon. I didn't need them anyway. It was best that I fought with only my two hands, to show him how much of a little pussy he was.

Before I could make a run, Beyonce pushed me back and held me against the wall with all of her strength. I knew I could easily break out of it, but I was nice and let her feel like she had me.

"Hey, hey, talk to me," she asked for my attention.

"I'm going to need you to move Bey."

She came closer to my face, making our noses touch and eyes lock. She knew it would get me to calm down my anger. Her soft, pink lips pressed on to mine a third time.

"Why are you acting like this, huh?"

She was actually serious when she asked me that question. As if TJ wasn't my friend before he stabbed me in the back and knocked her up. If Bey and I worked out, I would have to deal with him for the rest of my life.

"What the fuck? What do you mean why I'm acting like this?"

As she was about to respond, we both heard someone approaching the door. I thought it was TJ sneaking up on us prepared to take some blows to the head but instead, it was beautiful princess Nadia. The door was opened only slightly but her little body crawled her way through the crack of the door.

My eyes began to water as I seen her. She was literally a clone of Bey.

Bey picked her up and brought her over to me. "Nadia, I want you to meet my other favorite person in the world. Say hi," Beyonce spoke in baby voice.

Nadia smiled and waved, while making baby sounds.
I smiled at her back and for some reason, a soft spot opened that I never thought I even had.

I took a deep breath before letting down my hair. After seeing Nadia, I couldn't do anything to him. However, a big part inside of me was upset that I had to stand by and let him get away with it.

"You are perfect little one," I said, taking her little hands. "I love you already."

"I thought we talked this out. I thought we were passed all of this," Beyonce said , going back to our initial conversation.