26

Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Beyoncé POV

Onika placed her hand on my waist and put me on top of her. I was all smiles until she brung me in for a kiss. It wasn't one of those rough, hardcore kisses but a slow passionate kiss we haven't shared in a long time.

I felt butterflies grow in my stomach. The same feeling I had when I first met her.

Kelly and Michelle were loud in the living room fighting over what movie to pick but I could only think of us in this moment.

I loved kissing her. Her lips are so soft.

I felt our legs rubbing against each other. Her hands that were first on my back made it down into my leggings, taking a big grip of my ass.

I made it to her neck and planted soft kisses around it. I instantly found her sweet spot and she shook a bit.

"BB," she called my name.

"Hmm?"

"I'm about to tear this ass up," she said with all seriousness.

I giggled while lifting up her shirt to expose her beautiful breast.

"It feels like forever since we had sex," I mentioned. It's probably been over two weeks which is still a long time for me and Onika.

"Oh yea," she said as I sucked softly on her hard nipples.

Onika turned me on my back and she continued to kiss me.

The best feeling overcame me as we were attacking each other mouths.

We stripped off our clothes one by one. We were left with only our thongs. We were such in a rush to get to one another that we didn't have time to take them off. She told me to keep them on.

Onika spread my legs and positioned herself in between them and started grinding slowly then hard.  I had let out several moans.

I knew both of our panties were going to be ruined.

She pushed the play button on her Apple doc to try and tune out my sounds.

"Oh fuck," she breath as she went faster. She held up my left leg for balance.

She was freaking me good. Real good but she was teasing me.

"Mmm, Nika. Oh my pussy...oh my gawd," I cried

"No it's my pussy," she grunted.