21

Chapter 21

Beyonce's POV

Onika is the most stubborn person I ever met. I tell her one thing and she does the complete opposite. She honestly seen no wrong in punching Natalie.

"I specifically told you not do anything baby," I stressed.

Onika sat on the bed, smoking a blunt while rolling her eyes. I guess I was irritating her with the constant nagging.

"Ugh," she grunted.

"I'm not trying to aggravate you Nika but I don't thinking fighting fire with fire is a good thing... especially when they have dirt on me."

She shrugged. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"The crazy thing about it, is that you're not sorry."

"No, not for punching her but I'm sorry for making you upset Bey. I told you them bitches had my blood pressure rising. I was heated."

I sat on the bed, close to her and watched her inhale the smoke.

I smirked a little. "I'm going to be so mad if you can't go on prom with me."

Besides Onika having to serve detention every Thursday for the rest of the school year, administration is still figuring out what else to do with her.

She raised her brow and wrapped her right arm around my waist.

"We're going to prom together?" She joked around with me.

"Yes and I'm not taking no for an answer."

"That's a nice way to ask ya girlfriend to prom," she laughed, sarcastically speaking.

"You would cringe if I did one of those corny prom proposals everyone else love," I said.

She kissed my cheek before caressing it with her thumb. "I'm glad you know me so well."

I looked down at my hands once I began to think more. "Do you think they're going to really put out that video of me?"

There was silence for a second as Nika sat and thought.

"They can try," she answered nonchalantly.

"What does that even mean?"

Onika chuckled while shrugging her shoulders. That devious laugh meant she was up to no good. I squinted my eyes and looked her dead in the face.

"Baby..."

"You're so beautiful," She interrupted me while batting her eyelashes. I couldn't help but to smile and it easily made me get off topic.

She rested her head in my lap while gazing at me. I looked down at her while playing around with her hair.

"Stop. I'm trying to be serious," I blushed.

She pulled from her blunt again. "You're already the topic of their conversation, let's not make them irrelevant bitches ours."

I nodded while taking the blunt from her.

"Hey!" She said surprised.

"Why can't I be reflection of you baby?"

She giggled. "Okay but you can only do this when I'm around."

"Yea yea."

I hesitated to inhale the smoke at first and Nika was on the side of me giggling. She was definitely high enough.