•seventeen•

••

Mira sat still as Justine slicked her hair back into a pony, in the dance locker room, the dance routine for tonights game had a lot of movement so she didn't want to be bothered with her hair flipping everywhere.

The game wasn't to start for another hour but the girls had to be outside in a few minutes to run through their routine with the band a few times before people started coming in.

"Is this good?" Justine asked while finishing up gelding down Mira edges.

"It's perfect, thank you"

Justine was taking her nudes being leaked better than Mira thought she would, she insisted on just letting the school punish him instead of wasting her energy

Justine was taking her nudes being leaked better than Mira thought she would, she insisted on just letting the school punish him instead of wasting her energy. Odell on the other wasn't having it, which resulted in another physical altercation.

"Are you going to go to the party if they win?" Justine asked walking up to the mirror reapplying her baby pink lipgloss.

If the boys win today, that would automatically put them in the playoffs for the NCCA championships. So a pool party would be held at some nice hotel not that far from the school, majority of everyone would be there.

"Hey Justine can I use that?" Annabelle a girl on the team asked, Justine nodded handing the gloss over to her.

"Yeah I am, I convinced Keith to come"

"Of course you did" Justine smiled fluffing her wavy extensions out.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Mira asked running her toungue over her teeth.

"Nothing y'all are just really close now" Justine shrugged sitting on a stool pulling her phone out.

"Mhm, we've become close friends"

"Friends my ass" Justine muttered

Mira smacked her teeth "Keith is my friend, I don't like him like that"

"I know..you like my stupid ass brother"

Mira shook her head handing up "Why you be dogging your own brother?"

"Trust me I'm not, I call him stupid to his face everyday"

Both girls laughed "Whatever, I don't like his ass either"

"Good, I thought you would be mad when you heard about him and Chelsea"

Mira snapped her hand around to Justine "Who the fuck is Chelsea?"