•thirty•

Three weeks later

Mira•

Today was sunday my only day off during the week from work, I was really tired and not feeling all that well so I spent the whole day sleeping and relaxing about 7;30 when I felt the urge to do something and decided to clean and organize my whole apartment.

My music blasted through the speakers as I danced around the living room vacuuming. I came to the realization that my graduation was just four days away which meant I would be seeing my baby soon so my spirits were lifted.

"My bad my bad my bad for tripping on you! Tripping on youuuu" I sang.

My music randomly stopped playing and began ringing. I cut off the vacuum walking to my beats pill taking my phone off. I smiled seeing Odell's name pop up and answered.

"Hey love" He spoke.

"Heeeeeey, we haven't spoke all day"

"I know I had a couple of photo shoots and interviews so I really aint have time to be on my phone" he explained "But you look good where you going?"

"Nowhere..I got bored and was tired of looking crazy so I did my makeup" I took a seat on the kitchen counter getting comfortable. "You like my wig?"

"You and these wigs..yeah I fuck with it the blonde
still my favorite, plus I like the long shit so I can pull on it"

Mira chuckled "Boy this ain't weave you not supposed to pull it"

"Try me, I'll snatch that shit right off while balls deep. Start slapping them cornrows"

Mira busted out laughing "Odell I'm not finna play with you okay?"

"You playing I'm for real"

"I wish you would nigga"

"Open the door and say I won't"

"What?" I asked feeling my heart race.

"Open the door little girl"

I jumped off the counter running to the front door unlocking to be met with nothing.

I smacked my teeth going back to my phone "Babe that's not funny I thought you were there" I frowned as he laughed.

"Girl are you crying?"

"It's not funny why would you play like that" I sniffed.

"Aight I'm sorry"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes slamming the door back shut.

"Mira"

"What"

"I was playing with you come downstairs"

"Odell leave me alone"

He chuckled "I'm dead ass, I'm not playing this time"