Chapter Two

super short chapter, sorry!
comment, vote, fan x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ two ]

***Sabrina's POV***

"Sabrina?" A voice asked, causing me to look up from my phone.

"Hey," he said, smiling, and I stood up.

"Hey, Nash." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged him back.

"It's been a while, Cam finally convinced you to come along?" Nash asked, grinning once we pulled apart. A couple weeks ago, Nash visited Cameron and I met him. He was pretty cool, actually.

"More like forced."

"Give these guys a chance, they aren't as bad as you think."

"I've heard something like that before." I said, referring to what Kristen told me.

"So, how have you been?" He asked sitting beside me on the bench outside of the hotel. I have been sitting out here for a while now because it was nice out, distancing myself from everyone else. We arrived at the hotel at 2, and it was around 4 now.

"Alright, you?"

"Good."

"Hey, Nash-" a guy started, causing us to look up, "Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean to interupt"

"No, it's cool. Sabrina, this is Matt. Matt, this is Cameron's sister, Sabrina." Nash introduced us, and Matt smiled, walking over.

"Hey, nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too." I said.

"So, what were you saying?" Nash asked Matt.

"Oh, the guys are playing truth or dare and told me to come get you. You can come too, Sabrina." Matt said.

"Sure, Sab, you comin'?"

"I guess."

We stood up and followed Matt inside the hotel, up to someone's room. Nash nudged me, and I looked up. He gave me one of those looks, you know, the 'see-I-was-right' looks. I rolled my eyes.

*

"So, Sabrina, truth or dare?" Carter asked, and I thought for a moment.

"Truth." All the guys introduced themselves, so I knew who they were now. I was trying my best to be nice, for Cameron and Nash's sake.

"Is it true that you have a boyfriend?"

"Well-"

My phone started ringing loudly, cutting me off. I quickly picked it up, and opened up the text, expecting it to be Kristen or my boyfriend, Caleb. But it wasn't.