Chapter Five

sooo, my birthday was three days ago. whoo. sorry for the filler chapter.
comment, vote, fan x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ five ]

***Sabrina's POV***

"Sabrina!"

"Huh? Sorry." I said, snapping back to reality.

"You were zoning out for, like, 10 minutes." Natalie said, crossing her arms.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"What's up?" Kristen asked.

"Well, I told Matt about Caleb and I don't know why I opened up to him. Something made me feel like I could trust him..." I trailed off, and they smirked.

"Oh?" Kristen asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Guys, shut up."

"Hey, we're going on now," Nash said and I nodded. He smiled quickly before jogging off onto the stage.

We weren't going up with them, we just had those special passes where we could stay by the side and watch, not in the insane crowd.

"What's up, San Diego?!" Carter yelled into a microphone, then smirking after being answered with every girl screaming excitedly.

The guys started talking about how the whole thing would go down; the show and the meet and greet. I wasn't really paying attention, though. My mind has been constantly drifting off and I don't know why.

I don't get it. I build up so many walls, and this one boy just looks at me and smiles, then they all come crashing down. I mean, Cameron's over-protective for a reason.

Ever since mom- you know what? I don't really want to talk about it.

"... Alright, so who knows the song All of Me by John Legend?" Shawn asked.

The crowed cheered, and I noticed Cameron and Nash look at me, smirking. That was my favorite song, and they knew it.

"Wait," Cameron said into a microphone, "I know a girl who loves this song."

"Yeah, Cameron, me too." Nash pipped up.

"Yo, Sabrina!" Cam yelled, waving me over. Everyone turned and looked at me.

"Uh, I don't-"

"Shut up and go!" Natalie and Kristen said before shoving me on stage. Nash and Cameron dragged me over to the middle and smiled.

"Alright, so as you may know, this is my sister, Sabrina." Cameron said.

"Sabrina, here, doesn't think she's a good singer." Nash said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shawn, you down for a duet?"

"Yeah," Shawn smiled at me.

"I think I'll pass. Sorry."

"Oh, come on, Sab," Nash said, "For me?"

"Nope." I crossed my arms and cracked a small smile.

I turned to walk off stage, but felt strong arms wrap around my waist. They lifted me up with ease and threw my over their shoulder, carrying me to the center again.

"Cameron, you jackass, put me down!"

"Alright." He said, putting me down on a stool next to shawn.

"Cam-"

"Shawn, go!"

Shawn nodded and started playing his guitar, while I sat on the stool awkwardly. I heard a couple of fans cheer and scream my name. Shawn started singing the beginning, and I knew I had to jump in for the chorus. I looked ahead at the hundreds of fans watching, recording, and smiling.

I have never sang in front of anyone before. Nash and Cam overheard me in the shower, so that's how they know. I just... you know what? Fuck it.

I began singing with Shawn once the chorus started.

".... You're crazy, and I'm out of my mind,
'Cause all of me,
Loves all of you,
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections,
Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to you,
You're my end and my beginning,
Even when I lose I'm wining,
'Cause I give you all of me,
And you give me all of you, oh..."

I sang my part and we finished, everyone silent for a moment that felt like forever. Soon, the crowd cheered, along with the other boys. Shawn stood up and smiled, then hugged me.

"You're really good." He mumbled into my hair before I pulled away.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

"That was awesome, guys!" The guys yelled, running over. They all started talking briefly, getting into their own conversations. I was about to walk off stage when someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"You were really good," Matt said, smiling.

"Thanks."

"Sabrina! Get your ass over here right now!" Kristen yelled, and I gave Matt an apologetic smile before running off stage.

"What?"

"We have a problem."