Chapter Twenty One

AHAH SECRETS DROP HERE
big thanks to tobi, i'm dedicating this chap to her. go read her fan fiction guys, its amazing.
her username is tobiialper and her fan fiction is caniffs college story
comment, vote, fan x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ twenty one ]

***Sabrina's POV***

"I'm coming," I yelled as I stood up, walking to the door. I opened it and smiled.

"Hey," I said as he smiled down at me.

"Hey, Sab," he said. I let him in past me and shut the door, following him.

"Where's Natalie and Kristen?"

"Natalie is with Cam, and Kristen is with Nash. Surprise, surprise," I laughed. He nodded and sat down on the floor.

I sat down across from him, and we sat in a comfortable silence. Well, until I felt his heated gaze. I looked up to see his eyes looking straight at me through his Ray Bands.

"Will you quit starring at me?" I laughed.

"I'm not starring at you?"

"I can see your eyes through your sunglasses, Jack."

"No you can't."

I laughed, "You're an idiot."

"And you're beautiful."

"Jack Gilinsky, if I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to flirt with me?"

"It's not trying if I succeeded," Jack smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well?"

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, come on, Sab," Jack rolled his eyes, "I thought that was pretty damn smooth," I cracked a smile, "Give me credit for something."

"You're so cocky, you know that?" I asked.

"Well, I-"

"Forget I said that," I cut him off, and Jack shrugged.

"Go out with me?"

"Jack, I-"

"Sabrina, I know you've been hurt before. I have been, too. I won't, let alone do I want to, be the one to hurt you. Trust me, Sab. I know it's kind of sudden, but I want to be with you," he took my hand and intertwined our fingers, "I promise I won't hurt you," he whispered, looking into my eyes.

Somehow, I believed Jack. Maybe I was ready to have another relationship. Maybe-

You know what?

I'm tired of constantly worrying about it. I'm done with being scared and hesitant. Fuck it.

Without thinking against it, I leaned over and connected out lips. Jack was caught off guard at first, but responded quickly, kissing me back. We pulled apart and he smirked.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes," I smiled, and he leaned back in to kiss me again.

******

HOW MANY OF YOU WERE READY TO KILL ME BC I KEPT SAYING 'HE' AHAHA

anyway, comment what you think(:

did anyone think it was matt or taylor?

on another note---- i wrote this whole chapter and i went to upload it and wattpad deleted the whole thing. i re-wrote it (obviously), but i was pissed. sometimes i hate this app, ugh.