Chapter Twenty

super short chapter, but yeah
comment, vote, fan x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ twenty ]

***Sabrina's POV***

My eyes fluttered open and I uncomfortably sat up. I looked around and saw that I was still on the roof top. I guess I fell asleep up here.

"Well, good morning," an easily recognizable voice said, and I looked over.

"Did you bring coffee?" I asked and he handed me a cup.

"Thanks," I said as Nash sat down next to me.

"Yeah, so, uh, we both fell asleep up here," he laughed.

"I noticed."

I clicked on my phone so it displayed the time: 7:08.

"It's only 7?" I asked.

"Yeah," Nash shrugged, "At least we can watch the sun rise."

I sipped my coffee as we looked at the sun slowly coming up. The rays reflected off of the chairs, making it really breathtaking.

"I think you should talk to him," Nash said randomly.

"I know," I sighed.

"I think he feels the same about you," he said, "I mean, to me, it's obvious."

"I'm not going to say anything about it, Nash. I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship, let alone to get hurt again," I said, "You know that..."

"You have to at least try, Sab. I know it's hard, but he's different. I swear, it hurts me to see you like this," Nash said softly, "I want you to be happy."

"For me?" Nash whispered.

"For you," I said quietly, causing Nash to smile.

He knows what I've been through with love and relationships. Nash was always like a brother to me, sometimes more than Cameron.

I honestly am not ready to fall again. Maybe I already have- hell, I already have. I've just been denying it.

But now I promised Nash.

And I don't break promises.

*

***Nash's POV***

I smiled as Sab said that she would do it for me. I want her to try and love again. This time will be different, I know it.

I pulled out my phone as Sab pulled out her's.

'talk to her, at least tell her the truth.'

I sent a quick text, and a couple seconds later he replied.

'what if she doesn't feel the same?'

'i bet she does. just do it.'

'fine.'

I smiled down at my phone and clicked it off.

"Hey, Sab?"

"Mhm?" She looked up.

"Let's go back, I bet the guys are eating breakfast soon." I said and we stood up.

I walked her back to her room, and she said that she'd be down soon.

I really hope he tells her. I know they both feel the same for each other. I've said it a million times, but I'll say it a million and one. Sabrina honestly deserves to be happy. She hasn't been for a while.