Chapter Eight

guys, its called a fan fiction for a reason. just a reminder (:
comment, vote, fan x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ eight ]

***Sabrina's POV***

"Ready for day two?" Matt asked as I unplugged my phone from the charger.

"I guess. It's not like Kristen, Nat, and I do anything, though."

"Maybe you can DJ with Mahogany or something."

"Maybe," I said.

"I gotta go down there now, Bart has to tell us some stuff. See you later?" Matt asked, typing something on his phone.

"Yeah."

Matt left, and I quickly got ready. I pulled on a white pair of jean shorts, and a light blue, t-shirt crop top. I straightened my hair, then brushed it out. I adjusted the single-pearl chocker necklace I never took off. I put on some mascara, then pulled on white high-top converse. I finished within 15 minutes.

*

***Nash's POV***

I walked around aimlessly looking for Taylor. The guys have been doing this whole 'bet' with Sabrina for a few days, and honestly, I want to drop it.

Sabrina is like a sister to me, and I can't do that to her or Cameron. Plus, I have interests in someone else.

"Taylor!" I called out once I spotted his blue bandana. I jogged over.

"What's up?"

"I gotta talk to you about the bet," I said and he nodded. We walked away from everyone else so no one overheard.

"Yeah?" Taylor asked.

"I wanna drop the bet."

"What?"

"Sab is like my sister, I can't do that to her or Cameron."

"What's the real reason?" Taylor asked, smirking. Here we go.

"That is the real reason." Well, part of it.

"Mhm. Who is it? Is it that blonde chick you meet a couple weeks ago? What was her name? Ava?" Taylor pressed.

"What? No, it's not her."

Taylor crossed his arms and smirked, and I knew I just gave myself away.

"It's Kristen," I mumbled.

"Ooh. Nice one, bro. She's a keeper." He nudged me, and I smacked his arm.

"Don't start anything, Taylor."

"I won't, I won't. I got my eyes set on Sabrina." He smiled, looking past me. I turned around to see Sab walking in.

"Tay, don't hurt her, alright? I can't even believe I'm letting you guys do this dumb ass bet."

"I won't."

*

***Sabrina's POV***

I walked into the large room and looked around. I saw Mahogany by the stage, so I walked over. She noticed me and smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to say hi. Well, and introduce myself," I laughed, "I'm Sabrina."

"Mahogany, nice to meet you."