Chapter 10 : Let go

Baekhyun's POV

I stared blankly at the ceiling of my room as I let out a heavy sigh.

I don't know what to do. Our situation is getting worse. And I don't know what will happen to me and Kylie after all this. I don't want to lose her, but, I don't want to lose my best friend either.

Suddenly I heard my mom knocking at my room. Yes, I am in our house not in the dorm. After what happened to Chanyeol I decided to stay here with my parents for a while.

I just felt guilty. It is all my fault. I cannot stay there and act like I did nothing so I distance myself from them.

I stood up on my bed and went to the door of my room to open it.

"Someone is looking for you, son." Mom said.

"Who is it, mom? Please tell them I'm sick." I said.

Mom just left without saying anything. I closed my door and went back to my bed.

I checked my phone if there are messages from them, but I didn't receive any message.

Another knock on the door was heard.
Mom again. Argh.

I don't want to talk to anybody today, except for Kylie.

I opened the door and what surprised me is that it is not my mom who is at my door right now, it's Kylie.

I was so flustered to see her in front of me. What is she doing here anyway?

"I guess you're not sick at all, look at you, looking all fine." She said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I just want to see if you are doing okay." Kylie said as she entered my room and sat on my bed.

"So this is how you want to spend your day? Lying here in bed? That will be boring." She added.

"Maybe?" I replied.

"I don't want you to isolate yourself here because of me, silly." She uttered while looking at me.

"What do you mean because of you?" I asked her.

"I know what you are trying to do, B. Don't worry, what's happening right now is not your fault. It's me. All me." She answered.

"I don't want you to blame yourself because I fell in love with you. It's my choice and my decision to choose you because it's you that I want." She added while looking at straight into my eyes.

She let out a heavy sigh as she stood up on my bed. I stood there and look at her. She was facing me right now and she gave me a faint smile.

I held her hand and pulled her into a hug. I kissed her on her head and whispered, "I'll fix this, I promise."

Kyungsoo's POV

Kylie called me for help. She is planning a rooftop date with Baekhyun. I don't know why she suddenly planned something like this, so here I am on the rooftop of their house.

Boys often plan something like this, but, a girl? I am totally surprised that a girl like Kylie will make such an effort for a guy like Baekhyun. She's a keeper, really.