Chapter 7: Moving Forward

Suho's POV

Kylie is slowly getting better. Since July month has come, Changes also have come.
She already decided to move forward and forget everything that happened.

It's been two weeks since the incident.

We are thankful that our Kylie is alright. She talks way too much about everything around her. She's very cheerful, unlike before. She changed into a different person and we are so happy that finally, she's okay.

About Luhan, we haven't heard anything from him and his group.

I wonder what happened to them.

Kylie should know about our gang, but it's too early for her to know and this is not the right time to tell her.

"Junmyeon oppaaaa!" I flinched when I heard that high pitched voice.

It's Kylie.

"Kylie, you startled me." I said and she giggled.

"Mianhae, oppa. I just want to ask you if you want to go for lunch with me? The others still have to go to their remediation classes and I only have you to accompany me." She said and pouted.

"Arasseo, kaja." I said and her face lightens up and she smiled widely.

I smiled when I saw that smile of hers. She's really adorable when she smiles. Her eyes also smile with her lips. Haha.

"Kamsahabnida, oppa." She said and with that eye smile plastered on her face.

"You've been learning a lot from Baekhyun, eh? He's doing good at teaching you our language." I said and chuckled.

"Well, jagiya, sure is good." I was surprised when I heard the word 'Jagiya' from her.

"Why are you calling Baekhyun, your jagiya?" I asked her with a confused face.

"Is there a problem with that? He said Jagiya stands for a good friend." She said then I started laughing and she looked at me in bewilderment.

"Baekhyun is a good teacher and he did a great job fooling you." I said to her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Jagiya doesn't stand for a good friend, it is actually an endearment for couples." I said and laughed.

I looked at her and saw that she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You mean Baekhyun fooled me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry about that now, Silly, we need to have our lunch before the lunch break is over." I said.

"You're right, we better hurry. I'll just deal with Baekhyun later." She said with a serious face and I just smiled.

"Where would you like to eat lunch? My treat." I uttered, and she looked at me with a surprised face.

"Jinjjayo?!" She exclaimed. I nodded and after that, she started jumping in excitement.

"I would like to eat jjajangmyeon, it really tastes good. There's a Korean Restaurant nearby." She said.

"Then, let's go there." I said and she started clapping her hands with a smile on her face.

"This is exciting! I'm so hungry." She said with excitement on her face.

We started walking out of school.
And Kylie started talking about many things. She's being talkative again.