Chapter 35: Bad Luhan

Chanyeol's POV

So I was busy watching television in the living room, and it is exactly 9PM in the evening when Luhan hyung arrived at the house. I heard him entering the front door.

"Hey, hyung, where did you go?" I asked when he slowly walked to the living room.

He didn't answer me and he walked away from me.

What the hell is wrong with him?

I guess he's not in the mood to talk.
Maybe because of what we told him earlier. Hope he feels better after this struggle he's facing right now.

He left the house in the afternoon and came back just now, maybe he needed some time alone for a few hours.

I hope he's okay. I understand that he is hurting right now, but he needs to accept that things doesn't always go the way he wanted it to be.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep. Our flight to Korea will be later at 2 am.

I need to get to my bed.

So I turned off the television and walked my way to my room.

I was about to enter my room, when Baekhyun suddenly went out of his room next to mine.

"Hey. Did you check Kylie?" He uttered upon seeing me.

"No. I didn't want to disturb her sleep. But I suggest you check on her." I replied.

"Is Luhan hyung already home?" He asked.

"He just came home a few minutes ago. And he's acting really weird. Don't you think it's about what we told him earlier?" I said to Baekhyun and he gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Well, as soon as he entered the house I asked him where he went, but he ignored me and walked away." I answered.

"I feel really bad about this." Baekhyun said and he quickly walked away from me.

I followed him and he went to Kylie's room.

Baekhyun was about to enter the room when we both heard Kylie's voice.

Am I hearing it right?

I can hear her whimpering in a muffled voice.

It's like her mouth is covered or something.

Baekhyun and I looked at each other.

I gave him a nod, signal for him to open the door.

So he pushed the door quietly, to avoid making a sound.

The whimpering sound that is coming from Kylie is slowly becoming more clearer, the more Baekhyun pushes the door in a slow manner.

When Baekhyun finally opened the door, my eyes shot wide open when we saw what is happening inside.

I am lost for words...

Anger is building up on me when I saw Kylie's eyes and the way she look at us is like her eyes are begging for help.

As Luhan hyung kissed her on the neck, she whimpers.

He's on top of her, and she's tied to her bed, and her mouth covered with a cloth.

I immediately went to Luhan hyung and pushed him away from her.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you, hyung?!" I shouted at him as I cornered hin on the wall.

He just smirked at me, and that made me angrier, so I punched him on his stomach twice.