Chapter 51: First Month

Chanyeol's POV

January 31, 2017

I woke up early today since we're going back to Korea in a few hours, so I decided to wake the others up.

They have their own rooms so I might have to go there and wake them up one by one.

So I hurriedly take a warm bath, good thing there is hot water here in the hotel.

After that, I wore some warm clothes and left my hotel room.

I guess I have to wake Kylie and Baekhyun first since they are the closest to my room.

When I saw their room I immediately started pressing the doorbell.

My eyes widened when a shirtless Baekhyun came out of the door.

"What the heck are you doing here this early?" He questioned.

"Why the hell are you fucking shirtless?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" Baekhyun gave me another irritated question.

"Just answer me, you moron." I snapped back at him.

"Do you really need to know? It's my private life, yeol, I'm sure you don't need to know what I do every single day." He said as he let out a yawn.

"Besides, I'm a grown up man, I know what I'm doing, so just leave and give us time to sleep." Baekhyun tried shooing me away and closing the door, but I stopped him from doing so.

"Babe, what's going on?"

I stared at the person who spoke, wide eyed.

"Kylie?" I called out to her as I stared at her while she's covering her body with a blanket.

Is she fucking naked?

"C-chanyeol? Oh god, I-I'm sorry. Give us a minute." Her eyes widened upon realizing that it was me and she closed the door in front of my face.

I think she was surprised to see me with that condition.

Did something happened between the two of them last night?

I waited for a few more minutes until Baekhyun came out still shirtless.

"Seriously, yeol, is disturbing our sleep your habit?" Baekhyun gave me an upset look on his face.

"I'm just here to wake you guys up since our flight is at 7:30 am." I replied.

He sighed and says, "Fine, just give us 10 more minutes. We'll see you later."

After that, Baekhyun entered the room again but he did not close the door.

I was startled when Kylie came out all of a sudden from the room.

"Hi, chanyeol, good morning." She greeted me with a smile on her face.

"Indeed, good morning to me for I'm seeing such a beautiful sight. Good morning to you too, princess." I answered to her greeting and she let out a soft laugh.

"Ya, Park Chanyeol, stop flirting with my girlfriend." Baekhyun came out of the room and he's now dressed.

"Good morning, babe." His expression changed when he greeted Kylie and sealed it with a kiss.

"G-good m-morning." Kylie said and obviously she got shy because of what Baekhyun did just now.

After that, he looked at me again with a poker face on.