Chapter 17 : Find her

Shailee's POV

I joined the others to look for Kylie.
We went all over the town.

I just acted like I am concerned about her, but in reality, I am so happy. As if I care about her? Hahaha.

I really don't care if she's breathing or what. It's a good thing that she's gone.

No more b*tch to ruin my relationship with Baekhyun. I hope she never ever comes back again.

So back to the boys, they are all resting now. They are all upset about Kylie, so they decided to just sleep and skip their food.

Meanwhile, here I am enjoying my dinner alone. I am actually celebrating because the girl is gone.

Oh well, this is the start of my wonderful days without her.

It's so hard to pretend that I like her.
Thank goodness, it is over.

Bye bye, Kylie.

Sehun's POV

(The next day...)

We are at school. It's break time.
I didn't bother to go out and eat.
I am just not in the mood for anything.

"Um, you are Sehun, right?" Suddenly, my classmate, Kim, started talking to me.

I just nodded for an answer.

"I know you and your friends are all sad about Kylie. But, I think I could help you find out where she is." As soon as I heard that from her, my eyes quickly went to her direction.

"What is it that you know?" I asked.

"I heard Kylie arguing with someone on the phone, the day before she left the university. It looks like she really doesn't want to leave. She was forced to." Kim said.

"She was begging to that person to let her stay, but I think that person didn't let her." She added.

"It might be her mom or her dad." I uttered.

"There is one more thing that I want to tell you." Kim said so I waited for her to continue.

"I saw Kylie with that Luhan guy."

When I heard those words, everything suddenly stops. It's like I got deaf just by hearing it.

I was dumbfounded by her words.

Is Kylie with Luhan?

But, how? Why? I don't understand.

I better tell the others about this.

"Thanks for saying that. I am pretty sure it will help us find her. If you'll excuse me, I better go." I said to her and she just nodded with a smile on her face before I left the classroom.

I came running to the cafeteria to find the others and there I saw them in the crowd.

"Hyung!" I called out to Suho hyung.