Chapter 6: Achy Breaky Hearts

ATTENTION: There will be some changes. I mean so many changes in the story.

Kylie's POV

I was busy talking with Lay when we suddenly heard the doorbell of their house. We are in the living room of their house and Lay stood up from the sofa and went to the door.

He opened the door and I heard a familiar voice.

"Lay." Someone uttered.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Lay asked.

"Is Kylie here?" The guy asked and I immediately went to the door to see who is it.

What the heck is Luhan doing here?
O____O

How did he know that I'm here?

"Kylie." Luhan said upon seeing me.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Kylie. Can we talk? Please." Luhan said.

"I just wanted to talk, please. Just the two of us. Please." He said.

"Where are you taking her?" Lay asked.

"I just want to talk to her in private, Lay." Luhan said and I was surprised.

"You know my best friend?" I asked Luhan.

"Kylie, I'm sorry. I lied to you. Luhan has been my friend since then, and I didn't tell you because I know you'll be mad at me." Lay said.

I let out a heavy sigh while looking at the both of them.

"Forget it. I'll go with him. I don't want to cause any scene here, it will be embarrassing to your mom." I said to Lay and he nodded.

I took my things and say goodbye to Lay and his mom, then, I left their house with Luhan.

Luhan's POV

Kylie and I went to a cafe after we left Yixing's house. We really need to have a serious talk. I want to admit that I still love her, but I don't know how she'll react to what I'm going to say. So I'm very nervous about this. I am hoping that she understands my feelings.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Kylie asked and she looked at me straight in the eye.

"I-um-I, I want to tell you something." My voice is shaking and her stare is making me even nervous.

I don't know why, but she suddenly turns cold and there are no emotions written on her face.

"Just say it. I have some important things to do so better hurry." She said and still, she's giving me a cold stare.

"I-I still love you." I said and she just stared at me.

"Is that all?" She asked and I gulped before nodding.

"Sorry to tell you, but, I don't feel the same way." She said and turn away her gaze.

"And please, do me a favor." She added.

I just looked at her and waited for her to talk again.

"Stay away from me."

I was dumbfounded.

She left me hanging.

Did I do something wrong?

She suddenly turns into a different person. Kylie has never been rude to me.