Chapter 18: The Liar

Luhan's POV

I woke up early in the morning and saw everyone in the living room, except for Kylie. I was so tired last night.

It was a long trip. I easily get tired when going on a trip, especially a trip like this. Haha.

"Good morning, my friend." Kris greeted me and I smiled.

"Good morning. Where is Kylie? Did she have her breakfast?" I uttered to them.

"She's not talking to us, Lu." Xiumin said.

"We should give her more time to adjust. She'll be fine here." I said.

"Why don't you check on her? She's in the pool area. Yixing can't even talk to her, so I think maybe you should be the one to approach her." Chen said.

"Don't expect her to talk, because I can assure you, she'll never say a word." Yixing but in.

"I'll take my chances, bro." I replied and left them all by themselves.

I went to the pool area and saw Kylie sitting by the pool. Both of her feet dipped into the water while staring from afar.

I sat beside her and said, "Are you okay?" but she didn't say a word.

"I understand that you don't want to be here, but I just followed your parents' order. Please, don't get mad at me." I said to her.

"If you still don't want to talk to me, then I'll leave." I added.

She didn't even bother to look at me, so I left her and went back inside.

"Any luck?" Kris asked and I just shook my head and sat on the sofa.

"It's her first day, give the girl a break." Chen said.

"Chen is right, let's give her space and time to adjust, she's been through a lot of problems lately, we wouldn't want to add more." Yixing said and I just nodded.

"Anyway, I already got us enrolled in a university." Kris said.

"The uniforms will be delivered by tomorrow morning. I also got our schedules and our section. Class A. There is still two weeks." Kris added.

I hope Kylie would be okay after a few days. I cannot stand seeing her like that. She looks very cold.

Kylie's POV

There are so many things going on through my mind. It's like my head is going to explode. I can't even think straight. I still can't believe that I am here. I already miss the Philippines.

I hope the boys are alright.
I'll miss them so much.

It's already 4 pm here in Los Angeles.
Nothing fun actually.

All I can do here is do nothing.

This house may be huge, but it lacks fun and happiness for me.

I miss the dorm.

The food is not even good, Luhan is such a bad cook. I miss Kyungsoo's dishes.