Chapter 22: They're Back

Kylie's POV

Here comes another day. Another day of pretending. I woke up feeling really lazy. I don't even want to go to school, but I have to. I stood up from my bed and head to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

After that, I went out of my room.

I'm currently staying at Luhan's house here in Manila. I'm with Chen.

It's just the two of us here because the other's are still in Los Angeles.

As I slowly walked down the stairs, I heard noises from the living room.

Are there any other people in this house? Or it's just Chen?

My eyebrows scrunched as I walk towards the living room.

I'm listening to the voices so I could recognize if I know one of them.

One thing is clear...

One of them is Luhan. He's here.

So that means...

It's the Matokies!

Without any hesitation, I run to the living room and there I saw them.

"GUYS!" I screamed and started running again towards the boys.

I hugged Lay first and hug the others one by one. I miss them even if it's just two days since we last saw one another.

"When did you guys arrived?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Well, Surprise!" Tao enthusiastically said and he smiled widely.

"We arrived earlier and went straight here to see how you're doing." Lay said.

"I am indeed surprised." I said and chuckled.

"Are you going to stay here?" I added and they all nodded.

"So how's school?" Kris suddenly asked and my bright smile immediately disappeared.

"Terrible." Chen suddenly answered.

"I guess you've seen their faces again, huh?" Xiumin said to me and I just let out a sigh.

"Let me guess, she broke down again upon seeing them?" Lay said and that made me silent.

Lay really knows me. He already knew what I would do.

"Lay, it's early in the morning, and you already started pissing her off. Anyway, I missed you, sweet pea." Luhan said and he stepped forward to me and kissed my forehead.

I just smiled at him after that.

"Let's not talk about those things. You guys should have breakfast first." I said to them.

"I'll help you with that." Chen said and I just nodded, then we both went to the kitchen.

I hope nothing bad happens now that the Matokies are back.