Chapter 27: Reconcile

Shailee's POV

The rain is pouring really hard as I was walking my way back to the garden, where I left Kylie with Kai and Sehun.

I was surprised when I saw the two behind me. When they went near me, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Noona." Kai uttered upon seeing me.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be with Kylie? Where is she?" I asked them.

"She's with Suho hyung." Sehun answered.

"We left them in the garden to talk." Kai said.

"Are they still there? It's raining already." I replied.

"Guys." I was about to say something again when Baekhyun and Chanyeol appeared.

"What are you guys doing here? Where is Kylie?" Baekhyun asked.

"And did you see Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked too.

"Sehun and Kai said that they left the two behind in the garden." I answered their question.

"You mean, they are still there while the f*cking rain is pouring?" Chanyeol asked Sehun and Kai.

"Let's go and take a look." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol and they left after.

"Boyfriends." Kai commented with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up your mouth, Kai. You'll annoy them." Sehun said and elbowed him. Kai just chuckled.

Aigoo I need to follow Baekhyun and Yeol.

"I'll leave you guys here, bye." I said to Sehun and Kai.

They didn't have the chance to say anything because I started walking away from them.

I need to see if Suho Oppa is okay.

And also Kylie.

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol and I were heading back to the garden of the school right now.

I wonder what happened to Suho Hyung and Kylie.

When we reached the garden...

"Sh*t. Kylie!" Chanyeol cursed as we saw Kylie and Suho hyung both sitting on the ground in the middle of the rain.

I immediately ran to Kylie and took off my coat, then I wrapped it around her body.

I pulled her up from the ground and took her out of the garden. While Chanyeol took Suho hyung out there too.

We took Kylie and Suho hyung back to the classroom.

There we saw the others.

"F*ck, what happened to them?" Luhan hyung said as he came towards us.

"We don't know." I replied.