Chapter 2: Meet Your Classmates

Hello Guys! I added some new characters. Sorry if it's a little confusing. Ha-ha. So here's the next chapter. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! Thank you :*

----

Kylie's POV

June 16, Monday, 6:30 in the morning. First day of school.

I hate Monday. I feel lazy every time I hear the word, MONDAY.

I'm roaming around here in the university when I came across the bulletin board.

When I saw my name written on the bulletin board, I hissed.

As usual. Section 1 class. II-A special section. Argh mom. -_-

I went to the section II-A's classroom and heard the loud noises inside the room.

What the hell is happening inside?

I opened the door and suddenly a crumpled paper ball landed on my face.

Sh*t. Where did that come from? Then I saw a guy in front of me...

I think he's the one who threw the paper. He is staring at me like his eyes are saying something.

I think I came here too early... The room is not yet filled with students.

"Hi. I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to hit you with the paper." the guy said and flashed a smile.

Is he a Japanese or Korean? he looks like it though.

"It's okay." I replied and gave him a fake smile.

"I didn't see you coming, you forgot to knock." The guy added and he chuckled.

"Sorry about that. Can I ask you something?" I said to him and he looked at me.

"What is it?" The guy asked.

"Where can I sit?" I asked and he gave me a lopsided smile.

"If you'd like, you can sit next to me." He offered.

"Oh, okay, sure." I said and nodded to him.

"Would you mind if I introduce you to my friends?" he asked.

"It's fine." I answered.

So the both of us went towards his friends and I unwillingly gave them a smile.

They look flustered, don't know why. It's very odd that they are like profiling me.

"What's your name again, miss?" The guy who threw the paper asked.

"Kylie." I answered.

"Kylie, these are my friends. Guys, this is Kylie." The guy introduced and winked at me.

The way he introduced me is like he is emphasizing my name. Weird.

"Hi." I greeted them and waved my hand to them with a smile on my face.

I need to act nice to them, I don't want to have a bad impression.

"By the way, I'm Sehun." The guy said and he took my hand to kiss it.

" The guy said and he took my hand to kiss it