Chapter 38: Gone

Kylie's POV

I arrived at the Seoul Express Bus Terminal after riding a taxi.

I went to the Bank first before going here. I took some of the money I have in my bank account that my parents have given me. And fortunately, my account is not freezed.

I can go to any province now with this money I have.

I prefer to go to gyeongju. So I bought a ticket on the counter of the bus terminal, and I finally stepped inside the bus and waited for it to start moving.

I hope Baekhyun would be fine without me.

I guess he's going to have less problem without me.

I feel really hungry. I should've taken those strawberries in the fridge. Suho oppa bought it for me, but I forgot to bring it with me.

I guess I will just have to wait until I arrive at gyeongju.

After 3 long hours...

I arrived at gyeongju. As I stepped out of the bus, the heavy feeling on my chest started to get lighter as I felt the wind touching my skin.

This means a new start.

I need to start a new life, alone.
Without depending on anyone.

I walked to the nearby rental guesthouses.

An old woman approached me.

"Hello dear, are you here for a rent?" The Old woman asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes, I would like to rent one hanok, please." I answered and smiled back.

"Okay, follow me." She replied and after that, I followed her.

As I walked with the old woman, she brought me to the hanok.

[A/N: Hanok is a traditional house in Korea. Shown in the picture below.]

She gave me a tour inside the hanok and it looked nice and comfy. I think I'm okay with this.

The Living Room.

The Bedroom