Chapter 31: Make Love

WARNING: this chapter has a mature scenario, so young people reading this story better skip this page. 😂

Kylie's POV

Since the opening of presents is over. They're now having a drinking session in the dining room.

All of them, except me.

I don't really drink actually.

I have low tolerance with alcohol, and I don't act normal when I'm drunk.

The last time I got drunk, I acted really embarrasing with Luhan, and I am 16 years old that time, when him and I are still in a relationship.

Well, the reason I got drunk that day is because of my parents, I was mad, and I had a few drinks, and I was reckless enough to get my self drunk.

I even got a freaking video. It's really embarrassing, thank god, it's only Luhan who saw how I acted that day.

I am staying here in new my room.
Yes, I already have my own room, I furnished and designed one of the guest rooms.

Even though it seem small, the room have solo bathroom inside.

I don't have to sleep in Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, or Chanyeol's room anymore

Anyway, I am peacefully lying on my bed right now. I hope the people in the living room are still sober. Haha.

I closes my eyes gently, then suddenly, I heard a knock from the door.

"Come in!" I uttered loud enough for it to be heard by the person knocking.

When I saw who it is, I immediately sit up from my bed.

"Hey, Shai. Is there anything you need?" I asked her and she smiled.

She was holding a bottle of-- champagne?

I went near her and took the bottle from her hand. And I finally saw that is indeed a champagne.

"Let'shavefunandmorechampagne" Shailee slurred.

Oh, god. She's drunk.

"Shailee, that's enough, I'm going to send you to your room right now." I said to her with a modulated voice.

"No, I have something for you." She said again in a slurry way.

She clinged to my arms and since she's drunk I let her dragged me to the dining room where the boys are drinking together.

They all look drunk. Well, it's already 2AM in the midnight. They started drinking at 1AM so basically, they drank too much alcohol.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked Shailee.

She have me a glass of champagne and gave me a wide smile.

"Drink." Says Shailee.

"Drink, drink, drink, drink." Sehun and the others said that in unison.