Chapter 16: Disappearance

Kai's POV

I woke up hearing all the noises outside my room, so I went out and go to the living room.

"You guys are so loud." I said while rubbing my eyes.

I am still sleepy, it's just 5 am in the morning, our class starts at 7 am.

"We need to get to school early as possible." Sehun said and continued drinking his coffee.

"Kyungsoo hyung made breakfast, you should eat." Sehun added.

I walked towards the dining room and saw the others eating.

"Kai, you're awake, why don't you join us?" Suho hyung said as I entered the dining room. I just sat with them and started eating breakfast.

"Kylie is still in her room?" Kyungsoo hyung came and asked us that.

"Why don't you ask Chanyeol." Baekhyun hyung answered.

"Chanyeol is also not here, he might still be sleeping." Suho hyung said.

"I'll wake them up, hyung." Sehun came and said that. Suho hyung just nodded and we continued eating our breakfast.

"I bet those two doesn't want to attend class because Professor Lee gave them tasks." Shailee suddenly spoke and chuckled.

"We all know Chanyeol hyung, he doesn't care about the rules of the school." I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Chanyeol will never care about rules, but this time it is different. Kylie is with him when he decided to be late for class. He will never let Kylie face those tasks alone." Kyungsoo hyung said and the others nodded, agreeing with what he said.

"I'm just wondering, what would Chanyeol do if ever Kylie left him?" Shailee suddenly spat out and we all looked at her.

"It will be the death of hyung." I answered and averted my gaze back to my food.

Everyone turned silent after that.

Shailee is not expecting Kylie to leave, isn't she? I can't imagine that happening.

I don't want Kylie to just leave and vanish into our lives.

We can never imagine our life without a friend like her.

Sehun's POV

I went to Chanyeol hyung's room to wake him up, so I started knocking his door repeatedly. I didn't stop until he comes out. Just a few seconds, the door opened revealing a sleepy giant.

Chanyeol hyung always looks messy when waking up.

"What?" He groaned and those scrunched eyebrows etched on his face.

I think I annoyed him by knocking so loud multiple times. Hahaha.

"Suho hyung wants me to wake you up, hyung. You better not be late for school or else you'll be facing Professor Lee inside the principal's office." I said and he just gave me that fretful look on his face.

"I'll be down in a minute." He answered and entered his room again and closed the door.

After Chanyeol hyung, I went to Kylie's room.