Chapter 29: Secret Relationship

Suho's POV

December 21, 2016.

Five days had passed since the Matos group came back and as the days go by, I've been noticing some changes inside the dorm.

Chanyeol is acting really weird nowadays. He's been very distant to us.

I really wanted to talk to him, but he's always hanging out with Dara.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Kylie are being close again. It's a good thing.

Still, I'm bothered because of Luhan. I hope it's okay with him to see Kylie and Baekhyun getting close to each other.

The engagement party is approaching so I am little worried about Luhan.

I know Baekhyun very well, the way he looks at Kylie is different. He's still in love with her.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

I didn't realize that I was spacing out until Sehun spoke to me.

"Is something bothering you?" Kris came and asked me that.

"I'm just tired." I answered.

"Go get some sleep." Kris said and I just smiled.

"Guys! I have an announcement." Luhan entered the living room and got everyone's attention.

"The engagement party would be on the 28th of December. Make sure to get your outfits ready." Luhan added with a big smile plastered on his face.

"That means Kylie will have to pick her outfit, right? Can I volunteer as her stylist? Please?" Shailee said and she eagerly waited for Luhan's answer.

"Of course, just make sure that you will make her look beautiful on the day of our party." Luhan replied.

"You heard that Kylie? I will help you with your outfit. Wish me luck." Shailee said and she giggled.

"I know you will do good." Kylie said and smiled at Shailee.

"Kylie, come with me. We need to talk." Luhan said and Kylie followed him as they left the living room.

"Baekhyun, can you help me with something?" I said and looked at Baekhyun.

"Sure, hyung." He answered.

 "Follow me." I said and we both left the living room.

I went to my room with Baekhyun because I needed to talk to him about Kylie.

"What is it, hyung?" He asked.

"Let's get this straight, Baekhyun. I've been noticing you being sweet and all with Kylie, and I don't like the idea of you hanging out a lot with her." I replied with my arms crossed.

"What are you talking about, hyung? Kylie and I are just friends." He said back to me.

"Don't give me that excuse, I know that you still have feelings for her." I said and he sighed.