Chapter 52: Affection

Baekhyun's POV

Kylie fell asleep after she had a childish argument with me earlier. I was just making fun of her. She turned into a little tiger wanting to slash my face. Which is really cute to me.

[A/N: Go back to chapter 51, if you guys don't remember when Baekhyun said "Don't you want to eat me instead?" PERVERT.]

I find it cute when she's pissed off.

Anyways, I let her take a rest for awhile since she's been very emotional nowadays, pregnant woman, ofcourse.

She will always cry at small things, and I have to deal with it, and help her as well to control her emotions.

There's no way I would let her think bad about herself, so I have to let her see that I'm always here no matter how emotional she gets. I'm not letting her go, ever.

I'm just staring at her face right now, she looks peaceful and delicate.

Although I want to stay longer inside her bedroom, I can't because I have to go to work.

Today is tuesday. and I don't have school at tuesdays, there's a few changes in my schedules of classes so all I have to do at tuesdays is work.

I don't want to be late so I need to hurry. Before I leave the room, I gave Kylie a kiss on the forehead, then I went to my room to get my uniform for work.

After getting my things done, I went to the living room and found some of the boys watching a TV show.

"Hey, uh, can you guys watch Kylie while I'm away? she's in her room sleeping, i'm really in a hurry, I'll be late for work." I uttered as hurriedly took my things.

"Sure, don't worry about Kylie, we will take care of her. You take care of yourself, okay? Have a safe trip." Xiumin hyung answered.

"Alright, Hyung, thanks. I'll see you guys later." I replied and after that, I went out of the house.

I got into a taxi on my way to work so that I won't have to wait for the bus.

20 minutes passed and I arrived at the restaurant where I am working, and quickly went to the room for staffs to change into my work uniform.

Then, I started doing what I have to do, serve people food, wipe the tables, clean them, take the dirty plates and take orders.

I do this all day at work. Nothing new. I got used to it so it's fine.

"Hey, byun guy. Someone is looking for you." One of my co-worker called out to me and when I looked at his direction, I saw a petite woman beside him.

I can't remember her name.

"You again?" I asked her and she smiled before even answering.

"It's me, taeyeon, remember?" She replied.

Right, taeyeon.

She's the girl who keeps on coming back here in the restaurant, and I think I saw her in school as well.

What does she need from me?

"Why are you here again?" I questioned her for the second time.

"I just want to be friends with you, that's all." She answered with a smile on her face.

"Chanyeol told me about you. I don't mean to offend you but I am not interested to be friends. I have a lot of things in mind other than making friends at college." I uttered.

"But I just wanted to be friends with you and Chanyeol."

"I don't know why you suddenly want to be friends with me, we barely know each other and my friend chanyeol just met you, you are not even that close to him. I don't see any reason for you to be friends with me."