Chapter 45: Raven Kim

Baekhyun's POV

I went to the police station here in Bali, and I already reported that my girlfriend is missing.

They immediately responded by having a patrol to search on possible place where Kylie might have went.

I can't just stay in the station and do nothing so I still continued searching.

The bad thing is that Kylie didn't bring her phone with her, it will be tough to find her if we don't have a device to track.

Bali is huge, so I don't know how can I find her as soon as possible.

I'm just hoping that she's okay and that she is in good hands.

Third Person's POV

January 28, 2017

Kylie woke up and saw herself lying on a huge bed inside an expensive looking bedroom.

She remembered that she felt dizzy before she ended up in the room.

'Maybe this is Raven's place?'
She thought.

Raven is the last person she saw before she collapsed, so she thinks that maybe this is really his place.

She stood up from the bed and her eyes started to wander in the room.

[A/N: This is the picture of the room

[A/N: This is the picture of the room.]

Kylie was busy staring at some decorations on the wall when Raven entered the room.

"Good morning." Raven greeted, and it surprised her.

"Hey, good morning. Is this your place?" Kylie responded and he nodded.

"Why am I here?" She asked.

"You fainted last night, don't you remember? Good thing I was there to catch you. I have no idea where to take you, so I decided to take you home with me. This is my room and temporarily you will stay here until we found the hotel you are looking for. So I hope that you don't mind if you stay here for a few days." Raven uttered.

"Aren't we going out to look for the hotel?" She questioned.

"I'm going out, you stay here." He answered.

"But I badly want to see my baekhyun." Kylie blurted out and suddenly got embarrassed.

"I really miss him." She added and looked down on the floor.

"You're not in good shape, you need to rest. I'll look for the hotel, and I'll tell you as soon as I find it." Raven replied.

"Anyway, I made you breakfast, come out and eat." He added and went outside the room.

Kylie just sighed and followed him afterwards.