Chapter 48: Moved In With The Devil

Chen's POV

January 30, 2017

I'm moving today at Jaehyun's place.
I was supposed to move in last night but he called and said that he would be busy for the night so he suggested that I move the next day which is today.

I packed some of my things, and left the hotel.

The others were supportive about this plan. They all wish me luck and told me to be careful.

I don't care if I die trying to save Kylie from my fucking psychotic cousin, I will get her out of that place no matter what it takes.

I sent Jaehyun a message a few minutes ago and I told him to meet me at the cafe since I'm already here.

"Jongdae-ya."

Finally he came fast as I thought he could.

"Are you ready to go?" He questioned and I just nodded.

"Then let's go." He added and we took a rid on a taxi.

After 30 minutes of riding the taxi, we arrived at a two-story-house.

I wonder how he afford this place.

I bet he is also a robber now, other than being a rapist and a kidnapper.

"Do you like it? We have another room upstairs, I didn't let my girlfriend use it since it wasn't cleaned yet. I could help you arrange the room, so you can rest early. Let's go inside. " Jaehyun uttered.

"Yea, I like it, sure." I replied and after that we entered the house.

"Hey, love, my cousin is here. Come here and say hi." I heard Jaehyun said that to Kylie apparently.

The moment I saw Kylie's figure walking towards Jaehyun...

I have this strong feeling to run to her and gave her a long and tight hug, but I can't let my guard down.

I have to pretend that I don't know her.

She looked really stressed.

I want to hug her so badly, I'm sure she needs it so bad too.

She must've been scared all this time.

When I finally met her pair of eyes, she was frozen.

To act normal, I just smiled at her and said, "Hi. It's nice to meet you, my name is Jongdae, his cousin."

"Love, is there something wrong?" Jaehyun noticed that Kylie was not saying anything and she was too shocked to see me in front of her.

"I-uh-I'm fine. I'm just lacking sleep, sorry. It was nice to finally meet you, Jongdae." She said and he gave me her hand.

I took it and we shake hands.

"Um, love, I need to go and buy some food for lunch, since Jongdae will be staying here with us for a while, I want you to help him with his room, please." Jaehyun said to her and she nodded.

"Okay, I'll get going, I'll be here before 11 am. I'll be back bro, don't worry, my girlfriend would take care of you. See you later." He added and he kissed Kylie's lips in front of me before going out of the fucking house.

I waited for him to leave so I can make sure that he's not here anymore.

WHAT A MOTHERFUCKER.

HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO HER.

UGH I WANTED TO SMASH HIS FACE SO BAD.

Before I could even physically react to what Jaehyun did, in split seconds, Kylie is already hugging me with her face buried on my chest.