Chapter 28: Together Again

Sehun's POV

So today is a lot different from yesterday. Everything is great.

Suho Hyung and Kylie are okay now, so basically, everyone is relieved.

We are back to normal again.

Thanks to the Matokies' group.

We are all enjoying our breakfast now.

"Can someone please pass the ketchup?"

"Does anyone like cucumbers? You can have mine."

"Pass the chicken."

"Hey, give me those!"

"I need water."

"Can I have more rice, please?"

"Alright, let me get some more rice in the kitchen."

"I think this needs more salt."

"Kyungsoo is such a good cook."

"Next time, I'll help you with cooking, Kyung."

"Good idea. I can't cook food for 13 people anymore, I need assistants."

"I volunteer!"

"Gosh, this spaghetti is delicious."

Can you imagine how loud they are now? Hahaha.

They all looked happy and it's good to see those wonderful smiles.

I wish we can stay like this forever.

"Sehun, why aren't you eating your food?" Luhan hyung asked me.

"I'm just happy, hyung. Don't mind me. I'm good." I answered, then I started eating my meal.

"So how's Los Angeles?" Shailee noona asked while looking at the Matos group.

"It was fine." Kris hyung answered.

"Did Kylie have a good time staying there?" Shailee noona asked another question and Kylie smiled because of it.

"We treated her like a princess." Xiumin hyung said.

"We don't even let mosquitoes get near her skin." Chen hyung uttered and some of us laughed because of it even Kylie.

"It's good to know that you took care of Kylie while we are far away from her." Kyungsoo hyung commented.

"It's nice having you guys back." Shailee noona said to the Matos group.

"Well, it's really nice to be back, especially when I had to taste these amazing dishes from Kyungsoo. I've had enough of Luhan's bad cooking." Chen hyung said and that made us laugh again.

"Is it really that bad?" Luhan hyung asked them.

"No denying, you really suck at cooking." Kylie said to him and she laughed with the others.