Chapter 20: Spending Time With The Matokies

Kylie's POV

August 28, 2016.

I let out a heavy sigh as I opened my eyes.
I stood up on my bed and slowly walked to the bathroom of my room.

In case you guys are wondering, I have my own room here in Luhan's house.

I still don't know how to forgive him.

I started talking to Tao, Xiumin, and Kris.

I just wanted to get along. I don't want to ignore them forever.

It's been three weeks now since I left Kingkas.
I never heard anything from them. I guess they are starting to move on.

Back to my situation, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Every single day gets boring for me.

As I lazily brushed my teeth, I heard the door of my room opened. I turn my head and looked at the direction of the door and saw Yixing.

"Breakfast is ready." He greeted me with a huge smile on his face.

"I'll be down in a minute." I said as the toothpaste foam was coming out of my mouth.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth, what do you expect? Hahaha.

"Okay, hurry up." Yixing said and after that, he left.

So I went back to brushing my teeth as I look into the mirror attached to the wall.

I quickly went out of the bathroom after that and I took a comb and fixed my messy hair.

I head out of my room and went straight to the dining room to have breakfast.

When I came into the dining room, everyone was busy eating their meals.

"Oh, there she is. Good morning, Kylie." Tao greeted and he smiled after.

"Good morning." Xiumin uttered and he smiled too, then gets back to his food.

"Good morning, princess." Chen said as he sat in his chair, getting ready to eat.

"Good morning, Kylie. Did you have a nice sleep?" Kris said with his eyes focusing on me.

"Good morning. I think I slept well, I guess." I said and smiled.

"You can sit here." Chen said. He offered me a seat, next to him.

"What would you like to eat?" Chen asked as he gave me a plate.

"I suggest you eat all of it, Kylie. It all tastes delicious." Xiumin said as he took a bite of sausage.

"Chen cooked a lot for breakfast because he wanted you to eat more." Kris commented. I looked at Chen and saw him smiling.

"Well, I just noticed that you've been eating a small amount of food since you came here, so I think that maybe you should eat more." Chen explained and because of that a bright and wide smile formed on my face.

"I appreciate it. Thank you." I said to Chen.

"Go ahead, eat." Tao cheered. And then, I started eating and they also continued to eat their food.