Chapter 50: Steamy Kisses

Suho's POV

I booked a private plane as soon as I finished taking care of the hospital bills.

We're leaving Bali immediately to go back to Korea.

As for Jaehyun, he's now spending his time in jail, he's arrested for kidnapping and harassment.

For now, all of us will be staying in the hotel for a while since our flight is tomorrow.

"Hyung." I followed the direction where I heard the voice and then I saw Baekhyun.

"How's Kylie?" He asked as he sat beside me on the seat.

"She's inside that room, the doctor is just checking if the baby is fine." I answered and gave him a faint smile.

"Will they be alright?" He questioned with a worried look on his face.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." I replied as I tapped his back.

Before he could even say anything, the door in front of us opened, revealing Kylie.

"Babe." Baekhyun uttered upon seeing her and he stood up from his seat.

He immediately went near Kylie and gave her a hug.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun let go of the hug and he put both of his arm on both of her shoulders as he analyze Kylie's body.

I chuckled at the sight of the couple.

"Calm down, Baekhyun, I think she's okay now." I said to him.

"Suho oppa is right, I'm fine." Kylie said.

Baekhyun let out a sigh and said, "I don't know what I'll do if something happens to you, babe. I'm just glad you're okay now."

"But you don't look glad though." Kylie replied.

"I just feel bad that I acted like a jerk for letting you go out of the hotel alone, if I followed you that day, maybe this wouldn't have happened." Baekhyun told her and a frown formed on his lips.

"It doesn't matter now. I'm just happy to see you again." Kylie caressed his face as she stared into his eyes, after that she gave him a peck on the lips.

I'm not supposed to witness this but I have no choice.

"Don't you think it's awkward that I'm seeing this?" I questioned and both of them laughed.

"Sorry, oppa. I just missed him." She answered with a giggle.

"It's okay, sweetheart, just please no more next time. I don't want to witness more of your lovey dovey kiss. It's not my thing." I replied and she let out a soft chuckle.

"Let's just go back to the hotel and take a rest, shall we?" Baekhyun joined the conversation.

"I agree." I said to him, then we all left the area.

Hopefully, we will get back to Korea safely.

I want us all to go home...

Kyungsoo's POV

We just arrived at the hotel where Kylie and Baekhyun are staying. Suho hyung got us our own rooms so that we could all rest for tonight.

I'm heading now to my hotel room.

I can finally sleep in peace without the other idiots' loud voices disturbing my precious time.

Plus, I'm glad everything is over with that fucking psycho. He woke the demon inside me, and look what I've done to him. It's not my fault he's an asshole, he deserve it.