Chapter 30: Christmas

Shailee's POV

December 24, 2016

So three days had passed since Luhan announced the date of the engagement party. I cannot believe that he is finally marrying Kylie next month which is next year, January. And now it's Christmas Eve.

It's already 11PM in the evening, and we gathered around here in the dining room to celebrate Christmas when the clock strikes twelve in the midnight.

We were actually enjoying the moment, except Suho, Luhan and Chanyeol.

Those three are acting really weird.

Am I the only one noticing it?

Suho oppa doesn't seem so happy. Chanyeol is really quiet. Luhan doesn't even say a word since earlier...

I wonder what's going on with them?

Kylie seems okay and so is Baekhyun, they're having fun eating their meals together.

Others are okay, except the three.

Something's wrong. I can feel it.

"Can we start giving gifts now? It's already 11:55 PM." Kai said while the others are busy eating their food.

"I'm so excited about the wine and the games." Sehun commented with a mischievous smile etched on his face.

"Me neither." Kai said and he pouted.

"Come on guys, we should make this night memorable. It's Christmas. Let's celebrate." Chen said with a wide smile on his face, while he continues to sing like there's no tomorrow.

Good thing, the whole house is sound proof, the neighborhood won't be disturbed with these annoying oppas.

Hahaha. Even Xiumin oppa, and Tao are singing with Chen using spoons as their microphones. They are singing along with the loud stereo in the living room.

Ps. This is not a dorm anymore since there are 14 people inside this place, so we finally considered this as our house. Haha. So basically, we all live together on the same roof.

We are each others second family.
So no matter how weird, irritating, annoying, these people are, we cannot leave each and everyone of us.

"Does the turkey taste good?" Kyungsoo asked since he cooked the food.

"You're the best cook, Kyung." Kylie said and manage to give him a soft smile even though her mouth is loaded with food.

"It's really good, hyung." Kai said and continued eating.

"Hey guys, hurry up and finish everything you are doing, christmas is approaching." Xiumin oppa said.

"Give me a couple of minutes, can't you see I'm still enjoying the food?" Kris huffed.

My attention went back to the three: Chanyeol, Luhan, and Suho oppas.

Well, Yeollie is talking with Kylie right now, he's chuckling with her.

Suho oppa is busy enjoying his steak.

And Luhan is sitting beside Baekhyun.

There is really something fishy around here.

I can't stand this unanswered questions inside my head, so I immediately went to Baekhyun.

I stood in front of him while he is sitting on sofa.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked Baekhyun calmly.

He gave me a questioning look in his eyes but, nevertheless, he nodded his head and followed me.