Chapter 15: Frustrated Kylie

Kyungsoo's POV

I went to Kylie's room after my encounter with Baekhyun. I knew something happened. Kai and Sehun are getting out of hand. They are such a handful. I knew they would do such things.

I cannot blame them. They want Baekhyun and Kylie together. I guess they are also annoyed because of Chanyeol being so arrogant because Kylie chooses him over Baekhyun.

Well, I respect Kylie's decision to choose Chanyeol. If that's what she wants, I'll support her.

It's just bad that she had to force herself to love someone she doesn't have feelings for. So when I went to Kylie's room, I stopped in front of her door and knocked.

"Kylie, can I come in?" I uttered as I knocked her door.

"Hold on a sec!" I heard Kylie shouted from inside the room.

I waited for her and just a few minutes later she opened the door and flashed me a smile.

"Hey, what brings you here, Kyung?" She said and quickly stepped out of her room and closed it. I move aside so that I could give her space.

That's weird. Why would she close her room? I can sense that she is hiding something from me...

No one can hide something from me. I need to know what she's hiding in her room.

"Would you mind if I enter your room? We need to talk inside, privately." I said to her.

"Umm... Wait here first. My room is a little messy, so it's embarrassing for you to see my things scattered all over the floor. Wait here just a minute." She said and went into her room and closed the door on me.

It's really obvious. She's hiding something or someone inside that room and I need to know what or who that is. I put my ear closer to the door so that I could hear what she's trying to do inside.

I listened to her by the door, but I didn't hear a word from her, just a few sounds coming from her things I guess. Maybe I was too suspicious about her? I'm thinking too much.

Ugh. I am just really worried about her so I am thinking like this. I have to save her from trouble.

I can sense that something bad is happening and I just need to put a stop to it before it gets worse. I just hope Kylie isn't hiding anything from us.

"You can come in!" I heard Kylie said to me from inside her room and so I entered her room.

I roamed my eyes around her room and saw that her bed is still a little messy.

The cabinet she's using is slightly open, like she recently put something inside of it. The side table near her bed has a lot of things scattered on top of it. An open suitcase on the left side of her bed.

The suitcase made me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

I looked at her and ask, "What's with the suitcase?"

"Oh, that suitcase, I just need it to pack my dirty clothes and bring it to the laundry shop." She answered.

"You don't have to bring your clothes to the laundry, I can wash your clothes." I said back to her and I slightly get awkward after saying that to her. She looked awkward with me too.

"I mean, I can do the job and bring it to the laundry." I added.

"It's okay, I can handle it. It'll be very awkward if you see my undergarments, so no, I can do that myself and you don't have to worry about it. It's my clothes anyway, so you don't have to." She said to me and she smiled sheepishly.