Chapter 32: Result

Kylie's POV

After taking a warm bath, I quickly dressed myself, and started removing the bed sheet that was on my bed, my blood stained on the bed last night, well it's my first time doing that you know... So yeah... My cherry popped.

I put it on my laundry basket and let out a sigh of relief. I sat on my bed and rested for awhile.

When suddenly, someone knocks on my door.

Sh*t. What now?

I stood up from my bed and went to the door to open it.

I opened it, and it was Suho, standing in front of me right now.

"Good morning, Kylie." He greeted.

"Good morning, oppa." I said back to him.

"I heard you drank too much alcohol, are you feeling okay?" He said.

"Well, I'm just having headache right now, but I'm fine." I said and smiled at him.

I'm turning into a liar nowadays, I kept on lying to their faces,ever since Baekhyun and I started our secret relationship.

I even lied about how I am feeling right now. My lower part really hurts. I don't even know how to act normal later with the others.

"You might want to go downstairs, because Luhan is really mad at Sehun, he needs your help." Suho uttered.

"What? Why?" I asked immediately.

"Well, Sehun told us that you kissed him when you got drunk last night." He answered and I facepalmed.

Here comes embarrassment!

"Okay, I'll go talk to them. Let's go." I said to Suho and we both went to the living room.

When I finally got to the living room, I saw the others except Tao, Shailee, and Kris.

"I already told you guys about her drinking issue, she's not drinking! Why did you let her drink?!" I was startled when Luhan suddenly raised his voice at them.

"Look, it is not a big deal, bro. It was an accident. Sehun didn't know that Kylie will do that." Baekhyun explained.

"Not a big deal? My fiancée just kissed another man!" Luhan raised his voice again at Baek.

The others haven't notice that I am here with Suho since they are all looking at Luhan.

"Luhan, calm down." Suho entered the conversation. That's when they finally noticed that I am here.

Luhan looked at me with a dull expression.

"Look, I know you're mad, but Kylie didn't mean to do that, you know she have drinking issues, so she didn't kiss him on purpose." Xiumin oppa uttered beside Luhan.

"You must understand that Kylie wasn't in control of her action because of the alcohol." Chen said.

"Come on, man. There is nothing to be mad about." Lay said.

"I'm really sorry, hyung. I didn't know that Kylie would turn out like that when she's drunk." Sehun uttered as he looks down onto the floor.

"Hyung, you know about her drinking problem, you out of all people should understand why she acted that way last night." Kyungsoo said that.

"It's okay guys, you don't have to defend my side, I'll talk to him." I had the guts to finally speak out while looking at Luhan.

I've had enough so I finally had the courage to speak up.