Chapter 1: Kylie

Hello guys! So this is the first chapter! I hope you enjoy it. :)

--

Kylie's POV

Here I am listening to my mom's never-ending topic about marriage. She's discussing my marriage and it's annoying. Does it ever cross her mind that it's too early for me to get married?

They're controlling my life. My school, my friends, and even having a boyfriend. I'm already 17.. turning 18. but still... My mom and dad treat me like a 5-year-old kid.

Summer is over. It's already JUNE. The class is about to start.

I hate school and I don't care about my grades. I don't want to go to school...

I don't want to wear those ugly uniforms...

And I don't want to meet stupid people in school...

This is the kind of life I was in.

I'm not used to be like this... but you know, people change.

"Dear, are you listening?" And then there's Mom.

"I'm listening." I answered and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"What dish do you prefer for dinner?" Mom asked and eagerly waited for my answer.

"I will not be here for dinner, I'm hanging out with my friends." I said to my mom and gave her a stern look.

"Alright dear. What time will you be coming back?" My mom asked again and I sighed.

"Don't wait for me, I'm not going home. I'm not staying here tonight." I uttered bluntly.

Mom didn't respond anymore, so I went upstairs to my room. I need to pack my things for the sleepover. After I fixed my things, I took a bath.

After taking a bath, I went outside of the bathroom and wrapped the towel around my body.

When suddenly there is someone knocking on the door.

I opened the door, revealing Lay in front of me.

It's Lay, My Best friend. Actually, I have two best friends. The other one is Jade. They are my best of friends since then. Well, their personality is a little different from mine.

"Hey, what are you doing here? And where's Jade?" I asked while busy packing my things inside my backpack.

He didn't answer me and just stood there. I just ignored him and talk again.

"We have a sleepover at Yura's house tonight. If you want to hang out now is not the time for that." But again, he didn't say a thing.

I shrugged it off and went into my walk-in closet and started dressing up.

And when I'm finally dressed up, I went back outside.

I picked up my backpack and was about to leave my room when Lay spoke.

"Wait."

"What?" I groaned.

"We need to talk." He answered.

"Fine. Let's talk. After this send me to Yura's house, okay?" I told Lay and let out a sigh.

"Okay." Lay replied and we both went outside of my room.

We went outside of the house and we saw Mom and Dad.

Lay greeted Mom and Dad, "Hello po Tita and Tito." He uttered politely.