Chapter 19: Missing Her

Suho's POV

(After One Week of not having Kylie around.)

August 14th of 2016.

I woke up and saw everyone in the living room, except for Shailee. They all looked dull. The place is a mess. It is the first time, the dorm was this quiet and messy.

"Is this how you guys want to spend your day?" I asked and they just ignored me.

"I know we miss Kylie so much, but we can't just sit here and do nothing until she comes back. Kylie wouldn't want us to be like this, she wants us to be happy. She wouldn't want to see us all looking this miserable. So please guys, put yourselves together." I uttered, and Kyungsoo suddenly stood up from his seat.

"I'll go ahead and make breakfast." Kyungsoo said and he left the living room.

"I'll go help Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun said and also left.

"I'll wake Shailee up." Baekhyun said and leaves.

After Baekhyun leaving, Chanyeol also left without saying anything.

"I miss her, hyung." Kai suddenly said without even looking at me.

"We all do, Kai." I said back.

"Then why can't you find her?" Kai questioned.

"I am doing everything to find her, Kai, but it's just not that easy." I answered.

He let out a heavy sigh before leaving me alone in the living room.

Actually, I already know where Kylie is. I already know where she is staying in Los Angeles.

Yes, I know she is in Los Angeles. She is with the Matos group. I am just thinking about my group's safety. If we go there and take her from them, I know they will get back at us.

Luhan won't stop until he gets her. So I just chose to keep Kylie's whereabouts a secret.

In that way, Matos and Kingkas would be at peace and no more fighting.

Matos members are still my friends no matter what, so I am doing this for all of us.

I feel sorry for everyone, but I think this is for the best.

Kylie's POV

(Meanwhile, in Los Angeles.)

Today is Sunday. It's been a week since I stayed here with the Matos group. It was okay, since I have Chen around. I am still mad at Luhan. I don't know if I could ever forgive him.

Tomorrow will be my first day in class here in L.A. I would see new faces and new surroundings. I hope everything goes well. The name of the school in Los Angeles Valley College. I saw some pictures when I searched for the school, it was okay. It looks quite peaceful to me.

I took my phone in my pocket and opened it. It's been a while since I last opened my phone, I turned it off for a few days so I could not receive any messages or calls from Kingkas.

I miss them all so much. I am missing their voices.

I dialed Chanyeol's number...

I waited for it to ring...

[Hello?]

[Kylie?]

[Hey.] I said to the other line.