Chapter 47: The Culprit

[A/N: Raven on the multimedia]

Raven's POV

Kylie gone missing and I'm out now searching for her. I need to find her before she gets to the police.

She did not touch the milk that I gave her, that's why she didn't fell asleep.

And now I'm having trouble looking for her since last night.

Plus my cousin just called he wanted to meet me, he's here in Bali too, but how am I supposed to see him when I can't find Kylie yet.

I need to find her fast.

So I'm here in the market, because this is the only place she would first get to.

I just hope she didn't go to the police station.

Kylie's POV

I'm currently here at the market, and I just got out of the shop I stayed at last night.

Luckily, the owner understand some English words like 'help'

But I can't talk to him that much since he's not really good at speaking the language.

He even helped me to clean my wound on my palm because of the Bob wires on Raven's place.

I keep on thanking him before I let and he just reply using their language here that I can't understand.

At least, I'm safe and away from Raven now.

I recognized the place when I got outside, and I cannot be wrong with this, I'm sure that this is the market where I got lost the last time Raven and I met.

So that means I'm close to finding the hotel. And I need to find the police station.

I started moving my feet to wander around the market to ask for help.

As I am walking, a lady approached me.

She was talking to me in Indonesian language. I can't understand her.

"Sorry, ma'am, but I don't understand." I said to her.

"Follow." The lady uttered.

"Follow? Where?" I asked her.

"Boyfriend." She said and pointed to me.

"You know my boyfriend?" I asked and the lady nodded immediately.

So she can understand English but cannot speak fluently.

"I see boyfriend, looking for you." She said and suddenly I felt a glimpse of hope.

"Where?" I questioned.

"I bring you to him." The lady answered and I followed her after that.

I was following the lady when suddenly someone pulled my wrist.

"There you are, I've been looking all over for you."

Fear took over me as I looked into those pair of eyes, I can feel the intensity of that look, piercing through my skin.

"Raven."

I'm dead.

Baekhyun's POV

I'm out of the hotel while the others rest since they haven't rested well since they got here.

I let them use the room until I get back. While Chen is also out trying to contact his psycho cousin.

I'm out here in the market, hoping that I would find her here.