Chapter 24: The Accident (PART 2)

Xiumin's POV

(A week after the accident)

November 20, 2016.

I spending my time here now in the ICU where Kylie is. Since she is in a coma, she will be staying here in the ICU until she wakes up. We really are hoping that she would wake up since it's already been a week when she was confirmed to be in a coma.

We visit her all day, waiting for her to wake up, but no luck yet. She's still unconscious, lying down on that hospital bed.

I'm staring her right now, I was sitting on the chair beside her bed.

The others are not here since they went out for a while to buy food and water.

Luhan is still trying to grasp what happened, but I'm glad that he's back to his normal self again.

He looks very creepy when he's not talking so I am happy that Luhan is okay now.

He's having a hard time since he loves Kylie more than a friend.

He has feelings for Kylie, so it took tall on him.

I just hope Kylie wakes up sooner...

So that everything gets better...

I am staring at Kylie's face right now as I took her hand and held it tight.

"Hi there, sleepy head. We miss you so much. Aren't you going to wake up today? If not. I guess we still have to wait for a few more days until you open those pretty eyes." I uttered softly to the unconscious Kylie.

"Can you promise me that you'll hold on? you won't leave us, right? We cannot afford to lose you, so please wake up 'cause we're not giving up." I added and let out a sigh.

"We still have to make tons of memories together, Kylie. So hurry up and wake up, okay? We need you." I said again to her.

"We love you so much." I said that as I kissed her hand.

I miss her silliness already. All of it. Her laughs and her smiles...

She's like a happy pill for our everyday lives. She always makes us happy since the day she came to us.

So I am praying that she'll wake up and won't leave us behind because losing her would be like losing our happiness forever.

"I know you can hear me. And I believe that you are strong and you will wake up. So I'll wait for you." I said as I held her hand using my both hand.

Now all I can do is just stare at her face.

After a few minutes, I felt sleepy, so I rested my head on the side of the hospital bed and close my eyes.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt a soft flick on one of my hands.

I opened my eyes again and I felt a soft flick again on the palm of my hand.

When I finally realized what it is, my eyes suddenly widen in surprise.

"Kylie?" I called out to her with a huge smile on my face.