Chapter 39: New Friend

Third Person's POV

(After two weeks)

January 24, 2017

Kylie stayed in her guesthouse for two weeks now. She's doing well, but she misses Baekhyun at times and she will cry whenever she remembers him.

Today, she is going to the market nearby to buy some ingredients for the dish she will cook for herself.

She walked for a few minutes since the market is not that far.

When she arrived there, she bought everything she needed for her meal.

After that, she went back home to her rented hanok.

She was about to enter the gate of the house when a guy approached her.

"Excuse me, Hi. Are you the new neighbor?" The guy said.

She slowly nodded and smiled.

"Hi, it was nice to meet you. My name is Tristan Lee." The guy introduced himself and gave his hand to Kylie and she took it, then they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too, Tristan. My name is Kylie Grace Nicole." She said to the guy and smiled.

"Is nicole a second name or a last name?" He questioned and Kylie chuckled.

[A/N: The picture below is the character of Tristan, Cha-Eun woo of Astro. Hope you guys like him.]

"Well, it's my last name

"Well, it's my last name." She replied.

"So what made you stay here in gyeongju?" He asked to Kylie.

"I just want to move to a new place for a change." She answered.

"Anyway, would you like to come in?" Kylie asked.

"Sure." Tristan replied.

"Let's go inside, I'll make you some tea." She said to him and they both entered the house.

He offered tristan to sit and she made a chamomile tea.

She put two tea cups and the small tea pot on the table, and went back to the kitchen.

She took the rice cakes that she bought earlier and served it to Tristan.

"Eat." She said upon sitting on the pillow in front of the table across him.

[A/N: The seats are only pillows since it is a traditional dining table style in Korea.]

Kylie offered him some food because it is how some korean people greet their neighbors.

It also shows gratitude for welcoming her to the neighborhood.

"I haven't met the other neighbors, just you. I hope we can hang out sometimes." Tristan said.