Chapter 40: Found

Kylie's POV

January 25, 2017

Yesterday was fun. I had a great time with Tristan. Well, he bought me some strawberries and ice cream.

He's so thoughtful.

Anyway, I'm just here in the house eating my strawberries and the other fruits I bought at the market.

It was nice to just sit here and relax.

I had morning sickness earlier in the morning. Well, it's gone now.

I think my baby is loving the strawberries that's why. Haha.

It's already 2pm in the afternoon.

The weather today is nice, there is snow everywhere, and it's so cold, but I love it.

Nothing much to worry about.

It's been a while since I last opened my phone. I haven't use it for weeks now.

I turned it off and keep it inside my suitcase so that I could not receive calls from Baekhyun or the others.

I guess they stopped looking for me.
Maybe they got tired and just decided to let me be. And that's what I wanted.

They'll be fine, I'm sure of that.

I miss them all so much, but it's better this way.

I went to my room and took the phone inside the suitcase.

I opened it and when it finally got its power on, I checked the gallery, and stared at my picture with Baekhyun.

I can't help but shed some tears just by staring at his face on the photo.

I hope he's doing okay.

I was about to cry harder, but I heard tristan's voice outside of the house calling my name, so I stopped and wiped my tears.

I went out of the house amd saw him standing in front of the gate.

"Hey." He uttered and smiled.

"Hi." I greeted and smiled back at him.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want to ask you out on a date." He answered and I'm surprised by his words.

"A friendly date, with my cousin." He added and he look relieved.

I chuckled and said, "Silly."

"Of course, I will come with you." I added.

"Great. Shall we go now?" He said.

"Give me fifteen minute to change. I don't want to go out looking like this." I said.

He nodded before saying, "Sure, take your time."

So I went inside the house againg and change my clothes.

I just change the color of my hair to black again. So I need to match my outift with my hair.

Aha, I got it! I'll just wear something really stylish.

Before