Chapter 13: Broken

Kylie's POV

I decided to go to the park after school. I went to the park and sat on a bench.

Just need some time alone. I've been stressing myself lately.

I closed my eyes and felt the cold breeze of the wind touching my skin.

"Why are you here? Alone?" My eyes opened when I heard that voice and there I saw Luhan behind me.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?" I asked and he sat beside me.

"I just passed by and saw you here." He answered and smiled then he looked away.

"How about you? What are you doing here?" He asked without looking at me.

"I wanted some time alone. But I think it's okay that you're here so that I can have company. Don't do something stupid again, okay?" I uttered.

He chuckled and looked at me.

"Don't worry, I am not here to bother you." He said.

"You said you wanted to be alone? Is there a problem?" Luhan asked and I can see he looks worried.

"No. I'm fine." I answered and smiled.

I don't want him to know what's going on between me and the two boys.

"Do you want to run away with me?" He asked and smirked.

"You know I can't." I said and ruffled his hair.

"It's okay. But if you need me, I'm always here. Even if I am the person you hated the most, I will never leave you." Luhan said and smiled.

"Thank you, Luhan. Anyway, I need to leave. I have some important things to do." I said and stood up on the bench.

"Be safe." He said while sitting on the bench. He's not even looking at me. He was looking up at the sky.

Weird. Why is he acting like that? Is there a problem? Is he spacing out?

I won't leave him like this.

I hope it helps. So I came towards him and hugged him from behind.

[A/N: That's what Kylie did to Luhan. Just check the media -------->]

A hug is all I can give to him. For comfort.

"If you have a problem you can always tell me, okay? I don't even know why you're acting like this. It makes me feel uneasy. I want to see the silly and naughty Luhan again. I don't want to see you like this." I uttered, and let go of the hug after.

"You should go. The Kingkas might be looking for you. If you need me, you can always find me in my place." He said.

"Before I go, I want to see you smile." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm okay, Kylie. Don't mind me." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll be going. Are you really sure you'll be okay?" I asked him again.

"I'm okay, I promise. You can go." This time he turned his head to look at me.

He gave me a smile. But when I look into his eyes, it looks sad.

"Okay then. I'll be going. Bye." I said and left him there.

My driver is waiting so I went back to the car and then I left the park.