2. The terror meet....

Thanks for all your support... My sincere apologies and Sorry for being late....

No bak baks... Lets move to shot.2:

Abhi comes out wearing his helmet... He places his lunch bag safely in the career and keeps his bag too safely... He takes his age old scooty and starts it...

The people in the street are irritated on seeing Abhi as if he is some alien

The people in the street are irritated on seeing Abhi as if he is some alien... The drastic, annoying sound from the bike makes the passers by  annoyed to the core...

Abhi did not mind anything and he is on the way to his school... He started half an hour before from his home considering the traffic in streets as his scooty is very slow...

Abhi keeps on driving but suddenly the brakes in his bike is not at all working properly.. He is way too shocked and start to recite all the mantras he knows and prays to god to keep him safe....

....

In the other side, Siddharth started to his college wearing a tight white shirt which is clinging to his body showing his muscled body and a jeans... All the people in the street are watching him in awe as his dashing bike and sexy physique becomes the centre of attraction....

 All the people in the street are watching him in awe as his dashing bike and sexy physique becomes the centre of attraction

Sid does not bother about the girls and their drooling .. His focus is only to get successful in his endeavours and to become a big fashion designer...

Sid's only wish is to make his bhai Abhishekh Mehra happy and he wishes to do something for his bhai who is like a father to him...  He enters the college and parks his bike...

Sid is startled when he is kicked hardly in his chest.. He knows very well that who it is??? Though he gets angry, he could not able to beat the person as he has some principle in life....

The person's face is revealed... Its none other Aaliya Arora...

 Its none other Aaliya Arora