13. Obey me or else, you have to face the consequences...

Thanks for all your love and support... Such an awesome response by you all to the teaser... So, this story is also started to gain many people's attention... Many new readers for this story.... I'm so Happy about that...

As of now,

Chapters completed: 12
Max. Votes: 111 (for single chapter)
Max. Reads: Nearing 6000
Total votes: 1270+

Warning Alert : Read at your own risk... Im not at all responsible if you guys are not comfortable...

Better skip this story, if you are against it... Strictly bashing is not allowed....

Now to shot. 13:.

Aaliya enters the college and searches for Sid to hand over him the lunch pack, which her jiju Abhi has asked her to give to Sid....

Aaliya doesn't know why her heart is beating too fast today... She couldn't understand why she is having some bad thoughts today, after she left her home....

Aaliya is in deep thoughts and is walking like a robot without minding anything or about the place where she is in... She lost her tracks and her breath hitched when she hears a familiar voice near by to her...

Aaliya's lips curved to a bright smile when she knows pretty well that its the voice of her love of life, sid

Aaliya's lips curved to a bright smile when she knows pretty well that its the voice of her love of life, sid... But her smiles fades away all of a sudden, on hearing the worst conversation of sid with his friend rahul....

Rahul: Hey what's up man!!! How is Abhi bhai's wedding???

Sid: Ya its too good... My bhai is very lucky to get married to Rockstar pragya... I hope they will lead a happy life...

Rahul: Ya bhai is such a gem of a person... But how you and your maa agreed to send him to his in laws house... Don't you think its wrong???

Sid (yells) : Rahul... I don't want to talk about that matter... It's our personal matter and I don't want anyone to talk about that... Is that clear???

Rahul: Sorry yaar... Don't mistake me... Just asked out of curiosity... Don't mistake me please... Leave that matter... So, your route is cleared now.... Hey na sid...

Sid: what route??? I couldn't get you rahul... What are you talking about???

Rahul: Hey... Don't act man... The whole college knows that Aaliya is completely mad on you and following you like a love sick puppy... I know you're not interested in her knowing that she is from a rich family....

Now, there is no such complications right... Abhi bhai has married Aaliya's
twin sister na... So, you can accept Aaliya's love and you too can settle in their family na...

Sid fumes in anger: What nonsense are you talking Rahul??? How can you tie up me with that bitch Aaliya??? Haven't you looked at her ever???