37. Miles apart... Yet my heart, beats for you...

( ⚠ Alert:  Read the shot with your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed....

Words in Bold italics: Past incidents)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Life is getting irony... I'm losing all my hopes to live... But I least hope that I will get back my family, before I let out my final breath...

I'm sleeping, just to have a dream about you...
I'm opening my eyes, thinking that I will be in your arms...
I'm breathing till now, with a hope that you will come back to me, one day...

Even when you are miles apart, you're still holding the beat of my heart...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Aaliya caress the head of her twin sister Pragya, who is crying her heart out, after a long time... Aaliya doesn't know how to console Pragya, who is longing for her husband and her kids...

Sid, Ro dadi and Sarla maa are also pooled up in tears, on seeing Pragya's broken state... The arrogant, egoistic and bold Rockstar Pragya, who never cries before anyone or for anything, is crying now, like a baby and is longing for her family...

Even in that worst situation too, Pragya didn't allowed anyone to curse her husband Abhi and protected him, with all her might

Even in that worst situation too, Pragya didn't allowed anyone to curse her husband Abhi and protected him, with all her might... Knowing Pragya's mind set, no one had scold, Abhi before Pragya....

Pragya believes that it's the least, she can do for all the troubles and problems, she has created in Abhi's life and not treating him as that of her husband...

She always curses her stupidity for missing such a gem of a person in her life... She feels herself as a fool, for losing her Prince charming, who showered her with true love, inspite of all her ill behaviours...

Aaliya wipes Pragya's tears and makes her to drink water... Sarlama caress the head of Pragya and let out a deep breath, on seeing her bahu's miserable state and everyone's helpless state, as they couldn't find Abhi anywhere, till now....

Sarla maa: Pragya beta... I don't know, why all these have happened... I couldn't understand still, why that stupid boy has done like that... Really I'm ashamed of my son's doings and I'm ...

Pragya: Maa... Please, stop... I beg you... Don't curse or scold my Abhi... He is not at all at any fault... He just misunderstood the situations and took a sudden decision, as the bad incidents have confused him a lot...

I know very well how much my Abhi has lived for everyone's happiness... Now only, he is living his life happily, along with our kids... Let him live, as per his wishes, Maa... At least he is happy right... It's enough for me...

Please... If you all can do a favour for me, fix a best day, after one month and arrange for the wedding... I will ask Purab bhai to handle everything‌‌, on my behalf and I will do all the needful, with my sources..