1. New beginning....

Thanks for d huge response dear abhigyans and thanks for waiting patiently for this story...

Dedicating this chapter to all my followers, my silent readers, my loving buddies and all the lovely abhigyans...

Its july 3rd guys... As promised, Im with my first update..

Before going to the first shot, Let me clear one thing... This is a reversal of  our favourite show but Im not going to copy the exact story....

Its a completely different story but d main concept alone is just reversed from the show.... Here abhi is way too naive and innocent... On the contrary Rockstar Pragya is  completely a spoiled brat and she treats men for granted except her lover....

So, this pragya is way too daring and bold and we cant predict what all the things she will do..... Get ready to see the shocking bold Rockstar Pragya and a naive Abhi and the super model Shabzir/ ROCKY too....

Expect a lot of craziness from me...

Now to shot. 1:

A beautiful morning blooms in to show a new beginning with lots of new hopes and new dreams to achieve... The warm blessed sun rays peeps in the small but elegant house consisting of two bedrooms, a small hall and a kitchen...

The camera peeps inside the room to focus on the tall, handsome, young man with well toned body and muscled chest and a sexy smile creeping in his lips which makes all the girls to lose their senses and fall gaga over for him...

The handsome hunk is in deep slumber and he gets irritated by the sun rays which is disturbing his beautiful dream.... He turns around and covers his face in duvets hiding his view from the camera too.... 😱😱😱😱

The ever smiling, beautiful mother Sarlama enters the room with a smile and a cup of coffee in her  hands.. She shooks his son but she finds no response from him...

Sarla: Beta... Wake up na... Its 7.30..... you have to get ready ... Hurry up... Its time...

The handsome hunk whines
" Maaaa.... 5 minutes please...."

Sarla: Then you sleep the whole day but dont say i did not wake you... Bye... 😉😉😉😉

He jerks up and sits.... Sarlama starts to laugh...

He speaks: oh my sarlu darling.... This is not fair... Now a days, you are not caring for me..

Sarla hits his head: Dramabeez....
Why I have to take care for you??? Are you a little baby??? Your bro is there na... He will look after you...

The man smiles widely and his face is revealed... It not other than Siddharth Mehra...

(Mahii's pov. : Stupid crazy... I thought
This much intro is for our hero Abhi... But this is for our second hero Siddharth Mehra (Vin Rana) ... Huh...

Only mona Live_Till_It_Hurts and suba30 will be happy...)

)